*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2295 on: January 12, 2017, 09:41:30 PM »
^appreciate your kind clarification. 8)
I'm walkin' here

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2296 on: January 13, 2017, 09:56:08 AM »
New friend of Allegra Cole's

...Damn!
~Cris

Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2297 on: January 13, 2017, 03:01:21 PM »
Sheyla Hershey and her staggering torpedo chest before reduction.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2298 on: January 14, 2017, 08:03:51 AM »
say hello to my little friends...........
I'm walkin' here

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2299 on: January 15, 2017, 09:45:49 AM »
a 1998 Barbiedoll
I'm walkin' here

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2300 on: January 15, 2017, 06:56:05 PM »
^Thats a really hot pic, LDW.  Pandora will always be one of my favorites.
_______________________

And now for a little (or a LOT) Allegra Cole.  Now THAT's sticking your chest out!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 06:57:36 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Cris

Being obsessed with gigantic breasts is something that should be fun and rewarding! (Keisha)
My breasts complete who I really am from inside out. (Elizabeth)
I never cover up my huge hooters when I go out in public. I show 'em off. (Vixen)
If I catch men staring at my chest I always take it as a compliment. (Pauleena)
Wouldn’t it be great if overfilled boobs became the norm? (Keisha)

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2302 on: January 17, 2017, 11:40:20 AM »
More Allegra, sticking it WAYYY out
~Cris

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2303 on: January 19, 2017, 10:25:33 PM »
l
I'm walkin' here

*

Tony

  • *
  • 45
    • Email
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2304 on: January 20, 2017, 08:46:58 AM »
Chelsea during an interview on 99 FM WNOR, can you imagine what it would have been like there during that interview with her.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2305 on: January 20, 2017, 08:51:37 AM »
Here is Chelsea at the AVN. Does this count as sticking clothing out ?  ;) ;D Copyright by solvegas.

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2306 on: January 20, 2017, 11:00:34 AM »
Here is Chelsea at the AVN. Does this count as sticking clothing out ?  ;) ;D Copyright by solvegas.
I love the way she has a name tag on - as if she wouldn't know!
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

raddypatty

  • A Cup
  • 194
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2307 on: January 20, 2017, 02:23:51 PM »
i love me some Chelsea pics! yes i do!!

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2308 on: January 21, 2017, 12:31:11 PM »
if i offered to buy her a drink, would I succeed? jury out.....
I'm walkin' here

*

sapele914

  • Q Cup
  • 135
    • Biggest breasted black women in the world
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #2309 on: January 21, 2017, 06:23:49 PM »
Here is Chelsea at the AVN. Does this count as sticking clothing out ?  ;) ;D Copyright by solvegas.
I love the way she has a name tag on - as if she wouldn't know!