*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #300 on: March 18, 2009, 05:04:21 PM »
Quote:

coyote said:
Doesn't look bad.

 




Doesn't look bad, but I disagree with the sentiment expressed unless she considers her tits "tiny".
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #301 on: March 18, 2009, 05:08:49 PM »
Since I'm into oldies, here's Mari Blanchard, a moderately-boobed actress-wannabee of the early 1960s:

 
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

ger27

  • D Cup
  • 162
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #302 on: March 18, 2009, 07:36:19 PM »
Quote:

pedonbio said:
Quote:

coyote said:
Doesn't look bad.

 




Doesn't look bad, but I disagree with the sentiment expressed unless she considers her tits "tiny".




does anybody know who she is?

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #303 on: March 19, 2009, 06:27:18 PM »
"Is this what you meant by 'sticking chest out'?" she asked.

 
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #304 on: March 19, 2009, 06:31:53 PM »
OMG!!! I've got a new favorite Mary Waters pic!
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #305 on: March 20, 2009, 09:04:32 PM »


Agent "" Dee
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Tr1x

  • D Cup
  • 148
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #306 on: March 21, 2009, 10:40:38 AM »
Did somebody told keisha to post here??

*

coyote

  • G Cup
  • 1615
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #307 on: March 31, 2009, 11:50:38 AM »
That's a bombshell

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #308 on: March 31, 2009, 07:10:29 PM »
For a lacking of a better word..yeah  
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Goldenboy

  • C Cup
  • 114
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #309 on: March 31, 2009, 09:13:30 PM »
Quote:

coyote said:
Nice and big busted group.

 




I wouldn't mind doing all five of them... At once even.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #310 on: April 02, 2009, 08:05:48 AM »
Amber Lynn
I'm walkin' here

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #311 on: April 04, 2009, 08:25:35 AM »
I'm walkin' here

*

Dearc

  • F Cup
  • 480
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #312 on: April 04, 2009, 08:51:20 AM »
Is the girl in the pic named Sunshine, too?  Any more of her?  Video was a vintage gal...
Stand up for what you believe, even if you must stand alone.

"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation.  That's one firearm for every 12 people on the planet.  The only question is how do we arm the other 11?"  Yuri Orlov "Lord of War"

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #313 on: April 04, 2009, 08:57:49 AM »
Quote:

Dearc said:
Is the girl in the pic named Sunshine, too?  Any more of her?  Video was a vintage gal...







Yes, that's the name she goes by. she's been in score, bangbros vids and others I'm sure.
I'm walkin' here

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Clothed, Sticking Chest Out
« Reply #314 on: April 05, 2009, 12:29:17 PM »
Eden, holding on for dear life , ah the effects of gravity!
I'm walkin' here