*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76270
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1620 on: September 21, 2025, 03:51:25 AM »
 :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1621 on: September 21, 2025, 07:23:00 AM »
:)

That looks like ten pounds of tits.  :)

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9226
    • CyberLee
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1622 on: September 23, 2025, 12:25:11 PM »
When I saw her she was 12 pound, and we talk about another dancer that had 15 pound. She even let me lift her boobs up to see how heavy they were!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1623 on: September 23, 2025, 10:01:17 PM »
When I saw her she was 12 pound, and we talk about another dancer that had 15 pound. She even let me lift her boobs up to see how heavy they were!

That was a nice event for you to experience.  :)

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9226
    • CyberLee
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1624 on: September 23, 2025, 11:23:55 PM »
I have forgotten many things in life, but I remember that night that I met her. We talk about 30 minute, and I got someone to take a picture of us, while I held her in my arms, off her feet. When I was a male dancer, that was my signature move with the ladies. So she wanted to be in it. When I lifted her in my arms her boob was right in my face almost.

I'm pretty sure we violated the clubhouse rules that night. At the time she was just starting out, and I knew about her and read article on her and her dog, So when I introduce myself I brought a dog treat, a milkbone for her dog, But when I greeted her I said I had "a boner for her", and I pulled out the milkbone, and made her laugh. She says that I was the first person in the club that knew who she was.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1625 on: September 23, 2025, 11:34:03 PM »
I also met here in Las Vegas at the Spearmint Rhino gentlemen's club, and she danced and then leaned over and gave me a little kiss on my forehead.  :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76270
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1626 on: September 29, 2025, 12:12:32 PM »
 :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1627 on: September 29, 2025, 09:32:46 PM »

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76270
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1628 on: October 08, 2025, 05:25:37 AM »
 :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1629 on: October 08, 2025, 07:20:47 AM »
A true big breasts classic.  :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1630 on: October 10, 2025, 07:08:52 AM »
Per salem, she is #31 of the top 100 replies thread.  :)

*

coyote

  • G Cup
  • 1615
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1631 on: October 14, 2025, 10:50:34 AM »
 :D

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1632 on: October 14, 2025, 09:53:14 PM »

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1633 on: October 24, 2025, 08:02:57 AM »
From the BEA User Gallery, saw this AI of Sarenna Lee by Nostromo and I thought of this thread.  :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76270
Re: SaRenna Lee - The Blonde Huge-Busted Beauty MERGED
« Reply #1634 on: November 14, 2025, 07:39:43 PM »
 :)