just wondering
« on: October 19, 2001, 01:37:00 AM »
just wondering if anyonw knows who this is or if there are any more of her.

code:
  

thanks!


Re: just wondering
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2001, 06:44:00 AM »
Can you make the picture any smaller?

-Munch "I can still identify a vague facelike shape" Wolf


*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: just wondering
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2001, 07:05:00 AM »
Maybe Ashley Juggs?
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: just wondering
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2001, 07:34:00 AM »
Maybe Ashley Juggs hit with an ugly stick?    

The person in question has a harder looking combination of Asian and African facial features, definitely not at all cute like Ashley Juggs.

****************

Here's the real Ashley Juggs!

   

Pledge allegence to this!

ASHLEY JUGGS.com

[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: Mammeister ]


Re: just wondering
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2001, 09:57:00 AM »
Shouldn't the stars be on the left tit?

-Munch "Flag etiquette police" Wolf


*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: just wondering
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2001, 11:05:00 AM »
How could anyone confuse this person with Ashley Juggs?


*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: just wondering
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2001, 11:22:00 AM »
Don`t shoot me    Mammeister, I only saw the forum post. I didn`t mean to besmirch the divine AJ.  

[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: gOOber ]

....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: just wondering
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2001, 12:49:00 PM »
 

You really did it this time, Goober.  

[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: Mammeister ]


*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: just wondering
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2001, 01:51:00 PM »
Maybe so, but can you do this?
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

ThisIsNotMyName

  • The Circle Squared
  • 739
  • Or is it???
    • BEhavior
Re: just wondering
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2001, 04:18:00 PM »
Munch Wolf mused: 
Shouldn't the stars be on the left tit? 

Whatever.
Onnes', Occifer, it wuz an oversite. Won' happen agin, I sware.

*

turbo

  • Z Cup
  • 3290
Re: just wondering
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2001, 04:31:00 PM »
I came across pictures of this woman on one of the Usenet groups about 3 years ago.

The poster identified her as NEE PAMEE. Other than the two pics of Nee that have already been posted in the galleries I have 8 more images of her.

I have not been able to find any additional photos of Ms. Pamee since making the initial find. I also have read in the newsgroups that she appeared in a hardcore video but good luck in finding it!

She has a face to forget but her walloping natural tits and remarkable waste to hips ratio makes her a compelling model.
 

[ October 20, 2001: Message edited by: turbo ]

---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

Re: just wondering
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2001, 07:03:00 AM »
OK, it's official, I'm impressed.  You guys rock.

-Munch "needs to get out more" Wolf


*

MrHHH

  • L Cup
  • 2985
Re: just wondering
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2001, 07:32:00 AM »
The orginal poster of the pictures on the newsgroups met that woman in a bar in the far east. She was a **33**.

That's all I remember besides his glee.  


*

Mammeister

  • Banned User
  • 2325
Re: just wondering
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2001, 10:02:00 AM »
What's that? She made rugs?

With a face and bod like that I thought she would be working at a job to cure men of promiscuity. The conflicting mixed signal in the brain would leave them impotent. Permanently.  

Please spare us the pain Turbo. Unless you want to block out her face!!

I bet NEE PAMEE isn't even her real name.


*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: just wondering
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2001, 11:05:00 AM »
nee- adj. from the French word; meaning born; maiden name /Mrs Helen Jones, nee Smith/

Mammeister, they met in a bar, so there were no mixed signals in the brain.  

[Rent this space]