*

boobrepli

  • Banned User
  • 1209
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2004, 04:37:15 PM »
Daym i thought i knew a lot from models, but my brain is stuffed with programming shit <? phpinfo(); ?> <% if else then %> and breasts ( o )( o ) DDD E CUP PROPYLENE SALINE HUGE
<?
if($cupsize < E) {
   while($cupsize < "JJJ") {
     $cupsize++;
   }
}
?>

*

ggk

  • G Cup
  • 704
    • none
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2004, 04:38:59 PM »
Are you her boyfriend Sailor?

*

Googie

  • F Cup
  • 711
    • monstersandboobs.blospot.com
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2004, 05:33:23 PM »
Quote:

OK.....the consolation round!!!!!!!!!  For the '05 Porsche
1)What was the name of her manager?
2)What kind of car did she drive?
3)Where does she live now?  




This is getting embarrassing. I thought I knew Pandora from top to bottom, but, sailor, you are the true master.

She now resides in the great white north known as Canada.
For a short time I believe she prowled around in a sporty lipstick red Corvette.
And the manager's name is a complete unknown to me. So I'll just guess and say Solly Brass.

I loose. What's my consolation prize? The Pandora Peaks Trivia Game the home version?  
"These things have a charisma and power all their own. One time at the airport I ran into a woman whose car wouldn't start. She was going to call AAA, but I took her jumper cables and attached them to my HHH hooters, and her car started up in a flash." ~ Pandora Peaks in an interview with Hustler's Busty Beauties

*

sailor

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 47
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2004, 05:49:22 PM »
Sorry, no I do not the the correct physical equipment to be her boyfriend LOL!!!  

*

ggk

  • G Cup
  • 704
    • none
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2004, 05:57:29 PM »
Are you Pandora then?

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2004, 06:03:26 PM »
Quote:

Sorry, no I do not the the correct physical equipment to be her boyfriend



Heeeyyyyyyy, wait a minute, there's something fishy going on here...

What just happened?  Did Sailor just reveal herself to be one of the girlies?  
Now I see what's going on here!  She's an Elf!

Whink
 


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

sailor

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 47
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2004, 05:55:55 PM »
Aha!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm an Elf eh???   what is that???
By the way I have 425cc going to 1300 cc w/ Dr. Yermian ha ha ha!!! xxxooo sailor  

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2004, 11:48:00 PM »
Hello, Sailor!  

rtpoe (someone had to)
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

Tagman18

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2004, 03:57:56 PM »
There was a guy who travelled with her, who I think was her manager, who was undergoing a sex change.  I think his name was Richard?  When I first meet her, he was a normal guy, but the last time I saw her, his hair was grown out, he/she had long nails and wore make up.  

*

Medical

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 30
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2004, 05:16:29 PM »
Does anyone have links or pictures of Pandora since her reduction?  Her site (I guess it's also PhotoClubs) doesn't seem to.

What a shame to see her go.  

*

Thedoctor

  • C Cup
  • 57
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2004, 05:19:00 PM »
Pandora is homosexual, was Lesbian when she started, this was secret because not good for business.    

*

Lesbian Bob

  • F Cup
  • 983
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2004, 05:39:04 PM »
 Pandora is homosexual, was Lesbian when she started, this was secret because not good for business.

How could such positive aspects not be good for business?

I thought she married a man and moved to his home town, Toronto.

*

sailor

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 47
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2004, 09:13:40 PM »
Sorry to disappoint you Doctor but Pandora was never a lesbian.......she was married when she 1st started out!  She only like men....if fact so much so that she cheated on her husband many times.!!!  

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2004, 09:17:46 PM »
I'm with the Sailor on this one.  AFAIK, Pandora was no switch-hitter for the all-girls softball league.

Whink No bold text this time...must....break...hab...bit...  


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

Googie

  • F Cup
  • 711
    • monstersandboobs.blospot.com
Re: Pandora Peaks MERGED
« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2004, 12:06:57 PM »
Yeah, Pandora is strictly straight. If you doubt this fact, then simply pay a little more attention the next time you watch her lesbian sex scenes in her last video, A Peek of Pandora. Especially during the poolside dildo scene; she has on her face a difficult to hide uncomfortable expression that clearly reads she doesn't want to be here doing this. Her whole stiff and awkward body language throughout the video shows she is not use to such actions and isn't enjoying it.    
"These things have a charisma and power all their own. One time at the airport I ran into a woman whose car wouldn't start. She was going to call AAA, but I took her jumper cables and attached them to my HHH hooters, and her car started up in a flash." ~ Pandora Peaks in an interview with Hustler's Busty Beauties