*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2002, 03:04:00 PM »

Gtech.......i noticed that too,on the elevator.I must admit though,it'd be hard not to look........she is just awesome though.....
 

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2002, 04:34:32 PM »
btw.......anyone here from Germany,it seems she is on German tv quite a bit(according to her website)......any info gratefully accepted.

*

Tesseract

  • G Cup
  • 820
  • Not **94** the Kool-Aid
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2002, 08:05:50 PM »
Anybody got any info on getting footprints off of your tongue? I stepped on mine after it hit the floor. OMG, she's incredible!  
Avatar courtesy of 3rd-art.com

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2002, 08:34:33 PM »
In case you didn't know...Danni.com has several videos of Nadine doing strips and a lapdance.
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

presto

  • D Cup
  • 137
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2002, 09:06:03 PM »
Southy, I want you to know that I just joined her site after seeing the screenshots you posted from her video clip.  Wow, lots of great video clips and pics.  Thanks  

*

Candye Man

  • E Cup
  • 398
    • iCandye
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2002, 05:28:59 PM »
Holy shit, the girl is getting fucking huge!   What is she, a G-cup now?
 
Someone said she was gaining weight to make her breasts bigger, but the only place I see any weight going on is her chest.  Keep eating, Nadine...  
Too much of a good thing is WONDERFUL.  -- Mae West

Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2002, 06:36:24 PM »
D'OH!

what a time to let my membership lapse!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2002, 10:57:05 PM »
One word: WOW!!!  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2002, 12:28:18 PM »
Has anyone got the Nadine clips at Hooters DK to work,if so how!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

*

Gtech

  • G Cup
  • 1183
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2002, 01:24:42 PM »
They are split, you need a program that puts them all together.  You can d/l the program from Hooters I believe.

*

Seelie

  • G Cup
  • 739
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2002, 11:32:10 PM »
Also be sure to follow the instructions on the download page, if you get a file called surprise.zip, you did it wrong. He mentioned the name of the program that he split it with, you can google search for it and it's a free download if Hooters doesn't have it.
-----
Hmm, I guess I'm not as omniscient as I thought.

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2002, 12:47:43 AM »
Thanks,but has anyone ACTUALLY downloaded them and got them to work.From what everyone is saying i think there could be a fault with them.
If you've got them to work,let us know.
Thanks.    

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2002, 01:42:04 AM »
Yep got it work a few days ago.  Still workin fine for me.    
...Don't touch me again...

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2002, 01:44:12 AM »
Whoa, cool,

I just went up to a C-cup....

I feel as giddy as a little school girl....

Hey wait.....


==



 
...Don't touch me again...

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Nadine Jansen MERGED
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2002, 04:25:31 AM »
Strider.......any tips?