*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Lorna Morgan's monster bombs incl. pregnancy, etc... MERGED
« Reply #1485 on: October 01, 2026, 04:48:44 PM »
What an incredible shame.  She was only 50.  Much too early.   :'(

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5365
    • I love the BEA
Re: Lorna Morgan's monster bombs incl. pregnancy, etc... MERGED
« Reply #1486 on: October 02, 2026, 06:04:14 AM »
She passed a couple of days ago. Her family announced it. So sad.
Oh no, how very sad. Three kids without a mother.  :-\ :'(

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Lorna Morgan's monster bombs incl. pregnancy, etc... MERGED
« Reply #1487 on: October 03, 2026, 05:12:07 AM »
 :'(
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76386
Re: Lorna Morgan's monster bombs incl. pregnancy, etc... MERGED
« Reply #1488 on: October 03, 2026, 07:10:20 AM »
I can't see that link (not available in my region) what does it say?

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Lorna Morgan's monster bombs incl. pregnancy, etc... MERGED
« Reply #1489 on: October 03, 2026, 07:40:44 AM »
I can't see that link (not available in my region) what does it say?

"Lorna  my beautiful big sister passed away yesterday morning wrapped in the love and warmth of her precious family and friends. I cant look at photos of us together just yet so i thought I?d post a few that sit right in my heart today. My soul sister, how will I ever live without you."
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76386
Re: Lorna Morgan's monster bombs incl. pregnancy, etc... MERGED
« Reply #1490 on: October 03, 2026, 07:56:40 AM »
Where was that posted?

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Lorna Morgan's monster bombs incl. pregnancy, etc... MERGED
« Reply #1491 on: October 03, 2026, 08:50:01 AM »
on Instagram by bethmorganuk
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76386
Re: Lorna Morgan's monster bombs incl. pregnancy, etc... MERGED
« Reply #1492 on: October 03, 2026, 11:03:17 AM »
on Instagram by bethmorganuk

Thank you, I appreciate you letting me know. I loved Lorna Morgan. She is probably my all-time favourite big boob model.

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4832
Re: Lorna Morgan's monster bombs incl. pregnancy, etc... MERGED
« Reply #1493 on: October 03, 2026, 11:10:54 AM »
on Instagram by bethmorganuk

Thank you, I appreciate you letting me know. I loved Lorna Morgan. She is probably my all-time favourite big boob model.
I'm not sure what to think. I'm seeing some people on another forum saying they don't believe it and think it's a troll playing games. One guy claims to know where she's from and can't find an obituary for her or any record of someone by her name dying of cancer.
Maybe things will be clearer in the next few days.
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76386
Re: Lorna Morgan's monster bombs incl. pregnancy, etc... MERGED
« Reply #1494 on: October 03, 2026, 11:38:20 AM »
on Instagram by bethmorganuk

Thank you, I appreciate you letting me know. I loved Lorna Morgan. She is probably my all-time favourite big boob model.
I'm not sure what to think. I'm seeing some people on another forum saying they don't believe it and think it's a troll playing games. One guy claims to know where she's from and can't find an obituary for her or any record of someone by her name dying of cancer.
Maybe things will be clearer in the next few days.

I know where she is from. She has had a photography business for around 15 years. I cannot find anything about her dying anywhere either.

*

ayrton

  • 3126
    • Email
Re: Lorna Morgan's monster bombs incl. pregnancy, etc... MERGED
« Reply #1495 on: October 03, 2026, 05:09:32 PM »
Fairly common name.   Hopefully it isn't her