*

shifter1977

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 36
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2003, 01:35:52 AM »
I suppose I've been a lurker for over 2 years -- dare I say 3? I actually did a few morphs a while back too. Not really sure that I could keep myself happy with whatever quality I would have in morphing anymore. I much prefer to draw! I actually have made a comic character (unpublished thus far) who has BE when she gets very aroused -- she's been kicking around for about two years as a support character to a main storyline. How's everyone doing tonight???  
George Carlin’s Words for BREASTS (partial list):
APPLES, BALCONY, BALLOONS, BANGERS, BAZONGAS, BAZOOMS, BEAN BAGS, BIG BROWN EYES, BON-BONS, BOOBIES, BOOBS, BOTTLES, BOULDERS, BULLETS, BUMPERS, BUSTERS, BUTTERBAGS, CANTELOUPES, GAZONGAS, GLANDS, GLOBES, GRAPEFRUITS, GUAVAS, HANDFUL, HAND-WARMERS, HEADERS, HEADLIGHTS, HILLS, HONKERS, HOOTERS, HOWITZERS, JABOOS, JIBS, JUGS, JUMBOS

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2003, 07:03:35 PM »
While technically not a lurker, I probably do not contribute as much as I should. I wil take this oportunity to welcome one and all!

Bienvenidos todos los nuevos lurkeros!
...Two men say they're Jesus, one of the must be wrong...

*

danziger

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 21
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2003, 08:26:21 PM »
Alright, I finally joined. I've been a member for years and lurked the Forums for a while, but never had enough time to post. Well, now I've got some extra time, so here I am. Keep up the good work!

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2003, 07:22:00 AM »
welkom, danziger.  german? Danzig?  
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

spazmatic88

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
    • www.geocities.com/spazmatic88
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2003, 02:47:18 AM »
well i have been with the site since the beggining. i left for a awhile due to no computer but im back and ready to post. Welcome to all the newcomers and to the admins/owners i would love to tour the faculity sometime since im in AZ as well...later all  

*

donny_dante

  • D Cup
  • 132
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2003, 05:11:40 PM »
My first post! Just joined last night and thought I would dive in! Look forward to getting to know everyone!  

*

RoseUrikai

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2003, 05:51:29 PM »
...Well, here I am. Been lurking here for...only a year, as far as I can remember. Eh. Hi, everyone!

*also, is somewhat proud to have one of the only non-breast related sigs*  
"I saw the end of an era with my own eyes...but I didn't want to know that it's my turn next."
--Ayumi Hamasaki, "Duty"

*

Serrated

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 10
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2003, 12:13:23 AM »
Finally decided to sign up.
One of you, one of you. Gooble gobble gooble gobble.  
When gazing into the Sun, refrain from baking trout on a slab of marmalade. Such mannerisms do not become hydrokinetics as we. Plus, it looks friggin' retarded.

*

Asiaonna

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 29
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2003, 12:39:30 AM »
hey there,,,...smiling...i am glad you did...Asiaonna  

*

wizard

  • F Cup
  • 483
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2003, 07:56:02 AM »
Just wanted to say "HI"   I've been somewhat of a lurker too.. Although I've contributed a bit in the past. Think I'll stay now    

*

Jumlgs

  • A Cup
  • 3
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #115 on: August 01, 2003, 08:42:08 PM »
Oh, why the hell not?  

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2003, 12:14:49 AM »
Welcome Jumlgs ...

-Munch "can I buy an 'e'?" Wolf

*

tndvrs

  • L Cup
  • 2076
    • <b>http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/<b/>
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2003, 06:03:33 AM »
Fun to see so much newcommers.............ha
But I wonder where they came from..?????/

Yahoo groups, crappy pictures sites, google,.............
how did you find this site and what where you searching for
......................nah.....come on............
be honest........................boobies..huh....!!!!  
<b>who am I..........</b>
<a href="http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/" target="_blank">http://www.bearchive.com/~tndvrs/</a>

*

McKormick

  • X Cup
  • 1536
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2003, 10:58:59 PM »
Hi all. I finally joined. Think thats about it...

By the way, is my avatar offensive in anyway?

*

HamsterGal

  • G Cup
  • 1144
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2003, 11:06:25 PM »
Quote:

Hi all. I finally joined. Think thats about it...

By the way, is my avatar offensive in anyway?  




Well, she's got chocolate and she isn't sharing. Other than that, I doubt anyone will have a problem with it.

I really do not miss pregnancy, except for other people doing the heavy lifting for me. *grin*

Chievous Industries Keeper of Rocket Pants