*

KEVSHINE

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 8
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #195 on: March 20, 2004, 12:08:47 AM »
just joined and I'm lurker free  

*

Gigus_Gigantos

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 10
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #196 on: March 21, 2004, 06:19:50 PM »
I'm new too. Hi everybooodyyy!!!  
Bigger is (almost) always better!

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2004, 07:49:07 PM »
Glad you decided to join us!!!  

*

MermetTheHermit

  • F Cup
  • 457
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #198 on: April 01, 2004, 02:04:50 AM »
Holy clit lickers, Batman, I'm already a C cup!  

Being one of the recently unlurked - well, I had to share my excitement somewhere.  Seems like only yesterday I began wasting everyone's time...  
"Life is a terrifying ordeal and, if one cannot abide by the first priority of run away, carrying a frown and holding grudges are satisfactory seconds." - Alfred Shinola

*

Trooper

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #199 on: April 11, 2004, 02:32:35 AM »
Ok, thanks for the invitation. I will join. I think lurkers sometimes don't get off the bench and into the game because it's easy to feel like you're crashing someone else's party. I will say that this seems like a great group of guys and gals, pretty respectful of each other most of the time. And the conversation is pretty high quality too. That makes it easier to enter the fold. Hey, again, thanks for the invite.  

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #200 on: April 16, 2004, 03:24:03 PM »
Yes, I have delurked after many... months... or is it years of just looking.

I would say more but if I'm honest I'm not that bright and I can't think of anything...

*idea* BIG BOOBS = EXCELLENT

Yeah, that'll do for now  
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Tiggo

  • Banned User
  • 1044
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #201 on: April 18, 2004, 08:53:48 PM »
I've been lurking since about 1996.

But I had to say.... Big BOOBS ARE GRRRR-EAT!!!

*

soop

  • A Cup
  • 2
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #202 on: April 19, 2004, 07:45:12 PM »
ok I'm in

thanks for the invite  
I don't lurk I'm just shy

big boobs and geeks God I've found a home

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #203 on: April 29, 2004, 05:02:46 PM »
I d'lurked a couple weeks ago... re-d'lurked, actually. In the earlier d'lurkage, I posted a few times and still felt anonymous. Not so this time. (It helped that Illy LOLed at somethin' I posted.)    
"It's not particularly silly, is it? I mean, the right leg isn't silly at all and the left leg merely does a forward aerial half-turn every alternate step."

*

solrox

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #204 on: April 29, 2004, 05:09:21 PM »
Hey guys been lurking for a few months. Not sure how I found this site but let me say I love it. I wanted to post more but I'm running my own business so it gets a bit crazy at times. Hope to post more in the future.  

69 unregistered people logged in Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #205 on: May 04, 2004, 12:27:50 AM »
69, thats the number of unregistered users viewing posts here right now.  Looking foward to you all joining us!!!  

*

jacquie

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #206 on: May 06, 2004, 09:42:27 PM »
I am actually a fiction writer and a pic-captioneer, mostly, and only occasionally playing with BE.  I found some of the hints to be really really helpful.  My imaging improved, first, with a new monitor (my older one was stuck on medium-dark or something) and finally a new machine and Elements 2.0 to replace PhotoShop 4.0 on my death-defying Win95 machine.

One question:  Where can I locate all of Galvatron's work in a single folder or link?  The JLH stuff I've seen is totally fabulous beyond belief!

LuvYa...

*

Maxx

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 5
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #207 on: May 16, 2004, 11:35:31 AM »
*delurking*  

*

BigDave

  • C Cup
  • *
  • 47
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #208 on: May 18, 2004, 08:14:51 PM »
This is BigDave signing in for de-lurkification. Let the procedure commence (gulp, it won't hurt will it?  )  
If it looks good, and it tastes good, i'll be eating it!

*

dngresser

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 35
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/morphedsweaters2/
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2004, 12:46:50 PM »
I lurked, I joined!
Thanks, Dan
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/morphedsweaters/