Well, this isn't my first post, but I guess a "formal" greeting wouldn't hurt. As my profile states you can call me Heavy Metal, or just Heavy...maybe crazy bastard?...it all works for me...except @#?! (meaning a terrible insult that cuts so low I have to question my existence...hahahah).
I've lurked off and on for roughly a year and finally decided to crowd up and already severely crowded forum. But I'll try to post only when I "think"(dangerous word) I actually have something to say.
Can't wait to talk to some of the ladies and share intimate fantasies and secrets with them...of course I ALSO can't wait to talk trash with some of the guys and say, "yeah, I've been with this girl and that girl, and yes, they really were THAT big" (refering to her breasts).
Oh well, bit long for a simple "how the hell are ya?" so check ya in a few.