*

The Warlock

  • X Cup
  • 1663
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #165 on: January 01, 2004, 12:35:54 AM »
Holy crap, why didn't someone say Sievert was wandering around here?  

Man, this is cool...Doc's back, I saw Wren posting over in the Plume, now Sievert...anyone seen Cygor??  

The Warlock  

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #166 on: January 13, 2004, 07:50:28 PM »
ya i'm new here i was one of those people who would just look because i always though i had to pay to be part of the fourms but today i decided to make sure of that and to my surprize it was free so here i am  

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #167 on: January 14, 2004, 12:17:16 AM »
Lol...yep, lookit! Free forums! Ooooh *ogles*

Welcome! And cool name!
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Bambi_Blaze

  • X Cup
  • 2309
    • www.bambiblaze.com
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #168 on: January 14, 2004, 11:44:44 PM »
Hi Juggernaut!

Guess what!  Your message prompted me to let you know that I'm NO longer a lurker...thought I'd make things more interesting by joining in all the fun, I mean really, who wants to just sit on the side lines???!!!  And by the way Juggernaut - kewl name you can check me out in Dr. Curvy's gallery.
Talk to you soon,
~Bambi~    

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #169 on: January 15, 2004, 11:00:35 PM »
Bambi,

Glad you're here!!!  Looking forward to seeing you around!    

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2004, 11:08:07 PM »
Hi Bambi, welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing the pics.  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2004, 11:09:16 PM »
Good to have you Bambi!

   
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

magnumopus

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #172 on: January 16, 2004, 11:54:26 AM »
...and the de-lurking continues...

As has been said before, it's nice that so many folk can come together and cross paths to create a supportive *expanding* community... of perverts.

Technology and BE, it's not just for breakfast anymores.

Cheers y'all  

*

DrHyde

  • Mad Scientist
  • 3469
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #173 on: January 16, 2004, 11:20:06 PM »
Quote:

...and the de-lurking continues...

As has been said before, it's nice that so many folk can come together and cross paths to create a supportive *expanding* community... of perverts.

Technology and BE, it's not just for breakfast anymores.

Cheers y'all  




Hey, hey, hey now......we're not perverts, we're eccentric lovers of big breasts getting bigger.

*

magnumopus

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #174 on: January 17, 2004, 12:58:52 AM »
Quote:

Hey, hey, hey now......we're not perverts, we're eccentric lovers of big breasts getting bigger.  




*That* was what I meant to say of course.  
You got the gist anyways.  

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #175 on: January 17, 2004, 08:33:29 PM »
Dont deny your heritage DrHyde. We're perverts and DAMN PROUD OF IT!

Welcome magnumopus (and Bambi, but I welcomed you already)
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Dual45s

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2004, 06:47:30 PM »
Well, probably the last thing you guys need is another college guy on these boards, but you got one.  I, too, am a fan of all things large of breast.  
Martinis are like breasts, one isn't enough and three's too many.

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2004, 10:13:53 PM »
Quote:

Well, probably the last thing you guys need is another college guy on these boards, but you got one.  I, too, am a fan of all things large of breast.  





DAMN COLLEGE PUNKS!!!

 


LOL!

Welcome!  
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #178 on: January 23, 2004, 05:47:47 PM »
I think thats how a lot of us here start out.  Glad you're here man!  

*

MermetTheHermit

  • F Cup
  • 457
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #179 on: January 26, 2004, 03:08:28 PM »
Well, I guess it's about time I answered the call to un-lurk...

I've probably been lurking around these boards here and there for five or six years (-Remember when everyone was hovering by the User Gallery waiting for TW to post more clothed and blurred-faced pics of his absurdly busty girlfriend?...), ever since I discovered the online world of the massive breast fetish.  Not until then did I really know the meaning of "large breasts"...  Mmmm, breasts...

I consider myself now a connoisseur of imagery related to the great piece of art that is a woman's body.  Of course, my favorite works involve large, pendulous natural breasts, in addition to big booties, and overall voluptuousness or pregnancy.  

But a quiet connoisseur, I am.  Never figured I had much to add to the conversation.  But I guess I can opine here and there without adding much of substance, until someone stops me.  I look forward to it, now that I've gotten started...  
"Life is a terrifying ordeal and, if one cannot abide by the first priority of run away, carrying a frown and holding grudges are satisfactory seconds." - Alfred Shinola