*

AngelFrost

  • E Cup
  • 216
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #330 on: June 18, 2005, 12:54:58 PM »
Quote:

Hello all!
Just sayin' g'day from the sun-drenched (not so much at the moment) land of Aus.



You're clearly in the wrong part of the continent then.  
"You don't want to know what goes on inside my head..."

(22/11/06 - Replacement banner link goes here... stupid SilentWhisper account dying on me :P )

*

36i

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 47
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #331 on: June 20, 2005, 03:34:36 AM »
I guess I cant be considered a lurker since I ran into this site just a few hours ago but nonetheless thanks for the invite and I hope to contribute to this awesome forum  

*

JCD

  • D Cup
  • 162
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #332 on: June 22, 2005, 12:39:57 PM »
Yeah its mainly the people who don't thank others when they take advantage of what they provide is what does my nut in.  I haven't been here that long, well about 10 months (not long compared to others) and I don't visit that often but I occasionally put something back.
 "Are you sure you want to go to red alert, it does mean changing the bulb" - Kryten

*

Jaguar

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #333 on: June 30, 2005, 12:36:33 AM »
I finally came out of the closet.  I read so many posts, often ALMOST joined but didn't know how  I could participate and benefit the group.

Now I am out but my reasons are calculated!  I came out because I am looking for a girl like the E-bay girl and like the other ladies all slim and "BANG" on top some killer implants...  

Now it's late and I have to think!!!  If I could get a girl... say... 5'1" to 5'8" (reasonable, easy)
A slim girl (sorry, I like skin and bones...)
Hair?  Come on guys, the usual... what the heck, she could be bald if she got those puppies...

Size?  800cc, 900cc, ....1200?   Ok.  I'll take 600 at this point.
Basically,  gimme the E-bay girl or Pamela Anderson (droooooooooooolllllll snif snif) or ... is my love here? Am I too much of a dreamer?

*

ArthurGracus

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 12
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #334 on: July 07, 2005, 06:59:55 PM »
Took your advice and joined - great site.

*

goochoid

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 18
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #335 on: July 11, 2005, 05:38:19 PM »
Hi Guys, I've been lurking but not posting as Im not really a 'morpher'. Though I am a BE fan, I was even at the Fanfair in Las Vegas last August, so Im genuine big boob fan, Honest!
By the way, is it me, or is it a little difficult to navigate around all the posts here and find stuff?

*

Hugeboobfan

  • F Cup
  • 595
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #336 on: August 01, 2005, 10:25:36 AM »
First post here... been a big boob lover for a while, and I'm excited to find there is a nice community of boob-lovers here!

*

Juliekat

  • BA's Muse
  • 494
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #337 on: August 02, 2005, 05:31:40 AM »
HBF: It was nice chatting with you last night. Perhaps we'll run into each other again soon.

Juliekat
"grOw" volumes #1-#4 and #5 (issue 1) as well as the grOw stOry Collections now available!: http://www.bustartist.com/

*

Riz

  • C Cup
  • 64
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #338 on: August 09, 2005, 10:37:10 AM »
Hey all, a first time post for me here, Im  a big fan of big boobs and am excited to find a big boob community out there.

*

unknown_0

  • D Cup
  • 229
  • Winland Boob-warrior
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #339 on: August 10, 2005, 11:52:33 AM »
Hi, I joined  
Nimeni on Kari Hirviö. Pussatkaa likaista koiraani.

*

maxwell6

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #340 on: August 13, 2005, 04:27:57 AM »
Hello I'm new here and I have to admit I'm a bit lost but I'll do my work.

*

Potemkin

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #341 on: August 14, 2005, 04:20:17 AM »
I've been lurking for a while, but here I am.

*

Boom

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #342 on: August 15, 2005, 10:06:43 PM »
Hi i've been a lurker to the bea for aboot two years now, finally joined to the forum, whoo!  

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #343 on: August 19, 2005, 06:54:39 AM »
Ive finally joined after lurking quite some time. Ive got to admit; this is the best site for big breast fetishists!  My favorite ''pair'' is ofc. made of silicone or saline. Iam not so enthousiast about real ones. Sorry about that ''meat'' lovers :-)

*

J_R_Dobbs

  • C Cup
  • 79
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #344 on: August 24, 2005, 10:20:37 PM »
Major _______ De Coverly

Anyone remember him from Catch-22?