*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #495 on: October 09, 2008, 03:17:21 PM »
Niiiice avatar
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Isis

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 46
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #496 on: October 09, 2008, 05:27:34 PM »
Why thank you   I hope I can get my boobs up to that size someday  
I don't know what brand of gourmet crack I was smoking when I wrote that but I issue a full retraction... -DJPFC

*

Goldenboy

  • C Cup
  • 114
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #497 on: October 09, 2008, 11:47:20 PM »
I have to agree nice avatar

and I'm sure you'll be able to get your boobs that size someday. I'd like to see that.

*

Isis

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 46
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #498 on: October 11, 2008, 12:09:04 PM »
I'd like to see it too!   Huge boobie lovers of the world, unite!  
I don't know what brand of gourmet crack I was smoking when I wrote that but I issue a full retraction... -DJPFC

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #499 on: October 11, 2008, 02:09:09 PM »
Hoo-ha!

Keep chasing the dream
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Goldenboy

  • C Cup
  • 114
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #500 on: October 12, 2008, 01:09:23 AM »
I'll unite for your cause definitely. I jusut wish I'd get to see it happen.

*

Isis

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 46
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #501 on: October 12, 2008, 07:26:15 AM »
Oh don't worry I will definitely post before and after pics for all of you. I'm a C cup now, but ultimately I would LOVE to be Sheyla Hershey's size...but knowing me, too much of a good thing, is, well...A GREAT THING So I'll go even bigger when the funds permit
I don't know what brand of gourmet crack I was smoking when I wrote that but I issue a full retraction... -DJPFC

*

Goldenboy

  • C Cup
  • 114
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #502 on: October 12, 2008, 09:20:34 PM »
Oh I'd love to see your pics and I'd love ot see you get as large as you possibly can. I'm sure you'd look very sexy no matter what the size.

*

Isis

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 46
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #503 on: October 13, 2008, 02:26:19 PM »
Well thank you so much I like the slim-fit and stacked look, but I'm curvy (curvy is different from just being fat, don't you agree? lol) I'm about 40-50 lbs lighter than Nadine, but with more tone and muscle.

I don't know what brand of gourmet crack I was smoking when I wrote that but I issue a full retraction... -DJPFC

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #504 on: October 13, 2008, 02:47:46 PM »
My, there'd be a lot of bouncing atfer you've had surgery and get back on a horse
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Goldenboy

  • C Cup
  • 114
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #505 on: October 13, 2008, 04:18:40 PM »
well you looked stacked now. I can hardly imagine how you'll look with even bigger boobs. Honestly I think you'll blow my mind. Now I like Nadine's work and stuff but damn you might beat Nadine in my view.

I can't wait to see how big you make your boobs. Though they'll probably make me wish I could do more than just see them. LOL.

*

Isis

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 46
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #506 on: October 13, 2008, 08:51:14 PM »
Quote:

G_I_John said:
My, there'd be a lot of bouncing atfer you've had surgery and get back on a horse




Oooh, good point! I like bouncy That's what they make ultra sport bras for...but don't worry, I'll only wear one when I ride...er, horses that is! I plan to go bra-less...a LOT Oh, and by the way - short story for you all...

I was at school today when my [very] busty friend Erika came up to me with a pouty face. I asked her what was wrong and she pointed to where she had ripped her shirt. (By her ass) I told her to turn around and I burned them off with my lighter and made an excuse to rub her butt...teehee...Man she has a smokin body too...slim and stacked AND she has an awesome face. I do get into some trouble when she talks to me and I'm staring at her tits though! She's got DD's on a thin but curvy body so they look bigger, plus she always wears low cut shirts   Wow. All the blood just rushed to my nether regions...

I'll try to snap a photo of her on Wednesday  

Quote:

well you looked stacked now. I can hardly imagine how you'll look with even bigger boobs. Honestly I think you'll blow my mind. Now I like Nadine's work and stuff but damn you might beat Nadine in my view.

I can't wait to see how big you make your boobs. Though they'll probably make me wish I could do more than just see them. LOL.




  Thank you sooo much for the compliment! That just made my WEEK! And to answer your question about how big I'll be going...I want to work up to Sheyla Hershey's size and go up Up UP from there!   I eventually want to go as big as Keisha Evans, but I want to take my time so I get the look I want.
I don't know what brand of gourmet crack I was smoking when I wrote that but I issue a full retraction... -DJPFC

*

Goldenboy

  • C Cup
  • 114
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #507 on: October 13, 2008, 10:59:12 PM »
I can't wait to see your boobs literally the size of blimps then. You'll be so smoking hot. I'm sure of it. I'm sure it's going to be awesome to feel them up.

Heehee and I'm sure you were happy patting your very busty friend on the ass  I know I would be in your position.

*

Isis

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 46
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #508 on: October 14, 2008, 06:46:33 AM »
Quote:

Goldenboy said:
I can't wait to see your boobs literally the size of blimps then. You'll be so smoking hot. I'm sure of it. I'm sure it's going to be awesome to feel them up.

Heehee and I'm sure you were happy patting your very busty friend on the ass  I know I would be in your position.




Oh my God, seriously...I'll be playing with them ALL the time! (It's going to be hard, er ah, difficult to leave the house  ) And yes, I was happy about patting her ass, but I would have been more happy playing with those natural DD's, hehe...

Oh, and while I'm at it, I'm posting a pic of my co-worker, Colette. She's got some nice ones as well  
Her necklace reads: "Italian Princess" just in case you were wondering I know what some of you are thinking though..."I didn't even notice that necklace!" LOL!
 
I don't know what brand of gourmet crack I was smoking when I wrote that but I issue a full retraction... -DJPFC

*

Goldenboy

  • C Cup
  • 114
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #509 on: October 14, 2008, 06:58:52 PM »
Quote:

Isis said:
Quote:

Goldenboy said:
I can't wait to see your boobs literally the size of blimps then. You'll be so smoking hot. I'm sure of it. I'm sure it's going to be awesome to feel them up.

Heehee and I'm sure you were happy patting your very busty friend on the ass  I know I would be in your position.




Oh my God, seriously...I'll be playing with them ALL the time! (It's going to be hard, er ah, difficult to leave the house  ) And yes, I was happy about patting her ass, but I would have been more happy playing with those natural DD's, hehe...

Oh, and while I'm at it, I'm posting a pic of my co-worker, Colette. She's got some nice ones as well  
Her necklace reads: "Italian Princess" just in case you were wondering I know what some of you are thinking though..."I didn't even notice that necklace!" LOL!
 





Man that makes me so envious. I'd totally wanna feel them when you grow  your boobs too. Ah well though guess we can't all get what we want.  

Heehee I wouldn't mind playing with those natural double D's either by the way. Sounds fun. Heh as for your co workers boobs. I agree that they're nice. I sure would like to squeeze them. :P

lol sorry I'm overstepping my boundries I'm sure.