Like I said before in an other topic
I see it this way:
All people that are willing to spend some time to share things and thoughts are those people that keeps a site alive.
Without those people it would be boring on this site.
I thank all people that gives color to this site
a sparkle of joy and fun.
Goober, just a picture to say it without words
Munchwolf, Always a surprise and a twisted mind
Catch, sadistyk, Sheber, and (sorry if your name should be here but is not)
always seams to notice others that need help, a nice welkom, a friendly word, or feedback.
I will not forget those that are new and are active users in this forum. Its good that we all make it a kind of paradise and that we can enjoy it all.
I hope that we all have fun in being here and learn that nomather who you are or what you are, strangers for you and me, created a world of peace and understanding.
As a last thing I thank those that made this paradise
the best I have ever found on the web.
And now, let me cry a bit.............