Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Newbie sequence
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
Feedback for Artists/Writers/Creators
Newbie sequence
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
Beelzeboob
A Cup
21
Newbie sequence
«
on:
April 07, 2009, 01:51:03 AM »
Hi there. I've finished the first BE sequence that I'm fairly happy with, and I'd love some feedback on it. Thanks!
Logged
Beelzeboob
A Cup
21
Re: Newbie sequence
«
Reply #1 on:
April 07, 2009, 01:53:00 AM »
Part 2
Logged
Beelzeboob
A Cup
21
Re: Newbie sequence
«
Reply #2 on:
April 07, 2009, 01:54:20 AM »
Part 3
Logged
Beelzeboob
A Cup
21
Re: Newbie sequence
«
Reply #3 on:
April 07, 2009, 01:55:40 AM »
Part 4
Logged
Beelzeboob
A Cup
21
Re: Newbie sequence
«
Reply #4 on:
April 07, 2009, 01:57:21 AM »
Part 5
Logged
Beelzeboob
A Cup
21
Re: Newbie sequence
«
Reply #5 on:
April 07, 2009, 01:58:51 AM »
And finally, part 6.
Logged
solvegas
ZZZ Cup
83838
Re: Newbie sequence
«
Reply #6 on:
April 07, 2009, 02:32:51 PM »
Good Job !! You made a hot model hotter and should be proud. But I agree with her, the boobs ain't big enough.
Logged
rtpoe
Old Fart
12420
Re: Newbie sequence
«
Reply #7 on:
April 07, 2009, 09:29:39 PM »
And done with humor! Very nice!
Logged
rtpoe
Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...
Van Morrison,
Moondance
Golden G
B Cup
49
Re: Newbie sequence
«
Reply #8 on:
April 07, 2009, 09:57:13 PM »
Truly well done.
Logged
homevintner
L Cup
8221
Re: Newbie sequence
«
Reply #9 on:
April 07, 2009, 11:21:39 PM »
Kudos to you! Very nicely done.
Logged
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle
Beelzeboob
A Cup
21
Re: Newbie sequence
«
Reply #10 on:
April 08, 2009, 07:51:35 AM »
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'll put up another one when I can.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »