*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 10:32:47 AM »
That IS nice. I like it.

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 11:41:19 AM »
Quote:

Dr_Fashizzle said:
That IS nice. I like it.




thank you!
 

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2009, 05:49:17 AM »
I concentrated on making it pretty
 
Call me Bob.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2009, 09:44:25 AM »
if you got a 1920x1200 version of that I have a new desktop
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2009, 12:46:32 PM »
sorry that's the biggest it came in, and it was a desktop site I got it from.
Call me Bob.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009, 12:47:35 PM »
I assumed you made it
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2009, 01:04:02 PM »
I did, but I started with some source material that was a bit smaller than 1900 pixels. Actually I just went back to the PSD file and redid a few layers and bumped it up for you. I'll email it to you.
Call me Bob.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2009, 01:10:08 PM »
and wallpapered
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2009, 08:06:46 PM »
Next time on Dr. Fashizzle's Andromidizzle:

"OK girls, we've got control of our ship, now let's take care of the Lexx..."

Rhommie's gone mad and created a sex crazed harem of herself. Now the Lexx and its crew are in for an adventure like they've never seen before... That is, as long as all the Rhommie avatars can keep their hands off of each other...

To be continued?...

'Fo Shizzle!

(1920x1200)

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2009, 09:43:19 PM »
how... how did you do that, PET?  That's awesome.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9605
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2009, 10:32:14 PM »
Just a reminder that there 24 hours remaining before I close the contest and being the voting.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9605
  • King of the Avatars
Vote!
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2009, 06:46:43 PM »
The contest is now closed and the polls are now open...

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Vote!
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2009, 06:59:49 PM »
R&H's former trannies ftw
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Vote!
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2009, 07:42:06 AM »
Just a word on how beautiful this has been overall.  Notty and Shara chose great subjects, I give Galvy a point for reminding us of Emmy Rossum, another point goes to Bob R&H for managing to incorporate an intriguing rhyme, PET's work deserved a double take -- and I STILL had to keep on choosing ...

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: Vote!
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2009, 03:08:44 PM »
a lot of very good entries this time....great work everybody!