Robin_K2

• A Cup
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #285 on: September 26, 2015, 12:36:49 PM »
If this is legit  [ . . . ]

I'm not optimistic. Those are some strange crease lines around the mouth.

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #286 on: October 02, 2015, 04:13:58 AM »
This is apparently an outtake from a behind the scenes making of a music video.I don't know which one because her music sucks but she is hot.If this is legit then it means someone working on the video or photos taken from the video leaked it out.Hopefully there is a videoclip somewhere.
Another from the set
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 04:15:37 AM by tdotter »

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #287 on: October 17, 2015, 06:24:50 AM »
This is apparently an outtake from a behind the scenes making of a music video.I don't know which one because her music sucks but she is hot.If this is legit then it means someone working on the video or photos taken from the video leaked it out.Hopefully there is a videoclip somewhere.
Damn,it is indeed a fake.
Original picture

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #288 on: October 17, 2015, 04:19:00 PM »
I think even this is fake. My guess it began as a pic at the Disneyland jungle ride, hence the tusk-polishing. If real, the lens was truly odd, rendering portions in close planes both sharp and soft. What clinches it for me is all the convenient mist, which potentially covers an awful lot of cuts/pastes in multiple PhotoShop layers.

Note the multiple light-sources: her golden, sunny right torso, yet right-side shadows on the worker, and downlight on the trees.

Even more ambitious than that, however. I think it's a face-swap.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 04:23:59 PM by Robin_K »

salem

« Reply #289 on: October 17, 2015, 06:37:47 PM »
 ;D

dolt

• B Cup
« Reply #290 on: October 17, 2015, 11:03:50 PM »
From the back page of a recent issue of Billboard ;D

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #291 on: October 18, 2015, 12:38:43 AM »
;D

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

salem

« Reply #292 on: November 05, 2015, 12:28:38 PM »
 ;D

salem

« Reply #293 on: December 15, 2015, 12:20:50 PM »
 ;D

Saul Tigh

• A Cup
« Reply #294 on: January 10, 2016, 10:19:39 PM »
Katy's globes were on full display at the Golden Globes tonight.  She was sitting front and center and every time the telecast showed the audience from the stage she was there, adjusting her ample cleavage.  This pic doesn't do justice to the amount of boob wrestling that was going on.  She has a very nice, and larger than you might think pair.

« Reply #295 on: January 11, 2016, 06:29:02 PM »
Katy's globes were on full display at the Golden Globes tonight.  She was sitting front and center and every time the telecast showed the audience from the stage she was there, adjusting her ample cleavage.  This pic doesn't do justice to the amount of boob wrestling that was going on.  She has a very nice, and larger than you might think pair.

Thanks for that Saul! That's a very nice natural shot of the beautiful Katy and in a sort of conservative looking dress. By the way, did you notice if she was accompanied by any particular date or guy friend?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 06:32:30 PM by boobn8r »

Saul Tigh

• A Cup
« Reply #296 on: January 12, 2016, 10:02:58 AM »
It wasn't that conservative from the front, especially when she was sitting down.  She was constantly trying to keep them contained and from falling out onto her lap.  Glorious!

« Reply #297 on: January 12, 2016, 11:27:21 AM »
It wasn't that conservative from the front, especially when she was sitting down.  She was constantly trying to keep them contained and from falling out onto her lap.  Glorious!

Yeah I get it Saul that the lowcut dress wasn't conservative for Katy at the 'Golden Globes'. Well at least she was providing some entertainment and teasing some with her little globes. lol I am a fan and follow her loosely and have even been to one of her shows. She has worn some pretty outrageous costumes and dresses in the past so this just seemed much more toned down for her is all.

Another shot of Katy...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 06:12:31 PM by boobn8r »

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #298 on: January 12, 2016, 11:30:14 AM »

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #299 on: January 12, 2016, 06:58:24 PM »
That's bold camerawork by the entertainment press. ;)