*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2010, 03:06:31 PM »
promo pic for her new single/album ;D


 :o

Agent "I wanna punch Russell Brand in the face!" Dee
 >:(

Wowsers, those bodacious bongos look ginormous! :o

@Katy Perry: Katy, oh dearest Katy, what we would do to see those jubblies unencumbered from their constant corseted prisons! :o

Q-"You think she hears us?"-BE :P

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2010, 05:42:27 PM »
She's cute enough... better than Britney Spears but hardly huge breasted... a lot of fuss about nothing other than an average/ample (for real world) bosom.

I agree. She's toeing the Hollywood line. If she were one or two cups bigger, the buzz and gossip around her would not be as flattering.

*

Freddy

  • F Cup
  • 557
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2010, 10:28:37 PM »
After watching her talk about being Maxim's hottest woman of the year for 2010 on the E! channel, I have to say her personality does nothing for me.  She must have a great PR machine because I don't view her as the hottest thing since Satan took a dump in a volcano.  The cleavage is nice and all, but that is about it.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 10:31:37 PM by Freddy »
"I...am...eternal!"

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2010, 12:10:16 AM »
Katy Perry Prayed for Big Boobs

Amazing if true, hilarious otherwise. :D

Requisite Katy Perry pic attached for awesomeness. 2009 Grammy Awards. 8)

Q-"Thank me later"-BE ;)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 12:14:36 AM by Q_BE »

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2010, 06:25:35 PM »
Amazing gif...


*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2010, 07:14:09 PM »
I kissed a girl... and I liked it
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2010, 09:04:04 PM »
yeah, even thou she is not super huge, she can and does rock what she has, like that gif above :D.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2010, 09:06:32 PM »
yeah, even thou she is not super huge, she can and does rock what she has, like that gif above :D.

Yeah, most women would be pulling their tops up, but Katy is actually pulling her top DOWN. :D

Q-"I love me some Katy Perry boobies"-BE :P

*

MrsPacman1

  • E Cup
  • 707
  • this is NOT a morph!
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2010, 09:30:52 PM »
I kissed a girl... and I liked it

I've kissed more than I care to remember! It's fun and all, but way overrated.  :-* As a matter of fact, Pacman's last band broke up because of that. Whoops!! Let's hear it for drummers who don't like their love interest kissing Mrs Pacman.

Is it me...? Or is her neck ridiculously long? I bet that drives the guys wild at the neck expansion forum!!
Again, that's about the most memorable thing about her IMO.

Mrs*has more class than to kiss a girl who wears cherry chap stick*Pacman

*

Ooze3d

  • F Cup
  • 1761
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2010, 10:59:09 AM »
Yeah, most women would be pulling their tops up, but Katy is actually pulling her top DOWN. :D

Q-"I love me some Katy Perry boobies"-BE :P

While I agree Katy's boobs and the woman herself are both amazing, I don't know if I'm gonna burst anyone's bubble. I've been wondering why she would pull the top down for other than teasing and then I realized the lower part of her top is pretty much transparent, so she's actually preventing her nipples to show... in a very arousing way.

All busty women should wear tops they have to pull down for whatever reason. Even teasing.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2010, 11:06:34 AM »
I've kissed more than I care to remember! It's fun and all, but way overrated.  :-* As a matter of fact, Pacman's last band broke up because of that. Whoops!! Let's hear it for drummers who don't like their love interest kissing Mrs Pacman.

Is it me...? Or is her neck ridiculously long? I bet that drives the guys wild at the neck expansion forum!!
Again, that's about the most memorable thing about her IMO.

Mrs*has more class than to kiss a girl who wears cherry chap stick*Pacman

mmm, maybe we should kiss, that'd be a show for the boys here. J-cup vs I-cup ;)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

gmantwo

  • F Cup
  • 759
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2010, 12:33:25 PM »
mmm, maybe we should kiss, that'd be a show for the boys here. J-cup vs I-cup ;)

Speaking as one of the few guys who don't find girls kissing each other to be very appealing, I'd make an exception in this case!  ;D

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2010, 02:04:29 PM »
After watching her talk about being Maxim's hottest woman of the year for 2010 on the E! channel, I have to say her personality does nothing for me...The cleavage is nice and all, but that is about it.
She was #1, and Olivia Munn was only at #8? I call serious shenanigans.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

MrsPacman1

  • E Cup
  • 707
  • this is NOT a morph!
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2010, 02:34:25 PM »
mmm, maybe we should kiss, that'd be a show for the boys here. J-cup vs I-cup ;)

I'd consider it....but only because I wanted to. I'm not the kind to do things because the boys would like it. I do things because they make ME happy  ;D




*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Katy Perry MERGED
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2010, 08:08:37 AM »
yay for us being happy
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers