*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 01:13:05 PM »
So, I've lost 40 lbs this past year or so ... YAH ....
Well done fella.

I've started eating lots of fruit and that's helped me. 
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

Zealot

  • E Cup
  • 1452
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 10:28:42 PM »
yay,Munch.

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 04:24:16 PM »
before you know it we can go work out together

There you go, people. Lose weight, and *exercise* with Shara. ;D

Q-"All the impetus you'll ever need"-BE :P

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 01:06:05 PM »
Down 70 now

-Munch "yah me" Wolf

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 01:45:47 PM »
Dang.  That's EXACTLY what I need to do. :o

Whenever you feel like it, feel free to discuss details of your regimen.

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2009, 03:54:43 PM »
as mentioned .. I changed my eating habits ...

I used Atkins as a guide, but I don't stay strickly to it.  Mostly cut out breads/pastas/box foods ... things that make you want to eat more foods ...

And it turns out by doing so I eat less ...

I also have a nice sized breakfast (which I take a few hours to get through ... so I'm not sure if I can qualify it as a 'meal') ... then lunch .. and then snacks later in the day ... I don't do dinner any more ..

And exercise (dancing a few times a week) has really helped increase the rate of decline ...

-Munch "plus I have bacon every day :D" Wolf

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2009, 02:35:01 PM »
*SIGH* I'm still fighting it, but only down 10 pounds.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34082
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2009, 03:09:31 PM »
I've been working on losing some weight for a little over a month now.  I was at 177 lbs.  I started doing a set of crunches, push ups, curls, and deep knee bends every morning and evening, plus just eating a little less at meals.  I'm up to 50 reps of each exercise now, and I'm at 170 lbs.  So far so good.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2009, 08:37:28 PM »
So I started a year and 3/4 ago ... but the last 30 lbs I lost in just the past 6 months, which is when I started dancing ... so while changing your diet is good ... adding exercise really helps slim the waistline ...

-Munch "plus I get to snuggle with cute fems on the dance floor" Wolf

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2009, 09:45:54 PM »
That's always a bonus.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2009, 03:43:02 PM »
So when do we get to see the "finished product"? :D

Q-"Maybe you'll be a skeleton for Halloween?"-BE :P

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »
haven't changed weight in a while ... hovering around 245 .... but managed to drop another belt size .... so I'm doing something right ...

-Munch "not afraid of turkey day" Wolf

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34082
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2009, 02:21:33 PM »
haven't changed weight in a while ... hovering around 245 .... but managed to drop another belt size .... so I'm doing something right ...

-Munch "not afraid of turkey day" Wolf

Changing the fat to muscle, eh?  I guess the dancing is really working for you.   :D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2009, 05:39:01 AM »
on a samely note... After a harsh diet I managed to lose 30 lbs in 2 months time...
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Shrinking
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2009, 09:15:51 AM »
on a samely note... After a harsh diet I managed to lose 30 lbs in 2 months time...

Congratulations are in order but I'm somewhat confused. The few photos I've seen of you tell me that not only are you very tall but quite slim ( not skinny ). One of the misteries in life is the fact women always find flaws and we guys are flumoxed about these " flaws ".   ???