*

g0ddmode

  • G Cup
  • 931
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2003, 02:34:56 AM »
Dont you mean Nipples like midgets fists? hahahahaha

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2003, 03:28:09 AM »
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I think I've seen the extreme end of my bell curve; I saw those rhino-horn nipples and said aloud, "Oh-my-God-that's-obscene!"  To each his own.

And on that note, somewhere, IMC is exploding approximately.........................now.

*

ApesMa

  • F Cup
  • 506
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2003, 05:11:21 AM »
Yes, I'd say so. (And quite lovely, too...)  

*

Knightrunner

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 37
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2003, 06:08:48 PM »
In the catagory of longest nipple we have Lorna, which may or may not be fake (more than likely they are but its fun to imagine). I haven't the foggiest idea where this movie clip comes from though.  Anybody here know?


 
One man can make a difference...as long as he has a kick-ass super car.

*

Knightrunner

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 37
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2003, 06:10:47 PM »
And now for something completely similiar.  This clip I know is for real


 
One man can make a difference...as long as he has a kick-ass super car.

*

Sammy_Daso

  • E Cup
  • 202
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2003, 08:30:48 PM »
I have that video clip that you mentioned.  not sure where it originated from.  I also have another video clip of Lorna.  I got both off of kazaa.

If anyone is interested, I'll post it in the forum, if there isn't a limit on file size that is.  Its pretty tough to find on kazaa.

*

sgskippypbj

  • E Cup
  • 369
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2003, 01:49:45 PM »
Knightrunner said, "In the catagory of longest nipple we have Lorna, which may or may not be fake (more than likely they are but its fun to imagine). I haven't the foggiest idea where this movie clip comes from though. Anybody here know?"

Knightrunner,
Thanks, I've been trying forever to ID her.

sammydaso,
Please post any stills you have of her and the two vid clips to a Yahoo! Group or something if you can.

BTW, what were the filenames of the two Lorna vid clips you have and how big (megabytes) are they?

Thanks.

- sgskippypbj

*

Sammy_Daso

  • E Cup
  • 202
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2003, 10:31:18 PM »
*wipes tears from eyes*    

Alas, I lost my whole video section last time I installed a p2p program, and they were both in there. That slipped my mind.   I have no clue the file names are exactly, but they were both pretty decent size, about 7mb+ because of sound, etc.  

One video file, the same that the pic was posted earlier was a solo shot of her playing with her nipples, etc, which turns into a porn outake, because she loses her footing, and falls flat on the bed like a sack of rocks.  The other is a flat out sex scene, which starts with a good camera zoom of her nipples.  

I'm searching kazaa now, and if I find them, I will reply, or start a new thread entirely.

*

Sammy_Daso

  • E Cup
  • 202
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2003, 10:45:18 PM »
ok...that comment was a tad to early......I was able to locate the file on kazaa, and as of present time; 11:12PM CT, there are about 6 people that have it give or take depending upon which server you connect to.

I was amazed myself, because when I first stumbled upon this find, about 6 months ago, only one person had it, and it took me days to download, even on DSL.

Ok, I'll stop rambling now,  connect to kazaa, and search for "wegotcurves.com"  in the video section.  its best to chose all when searching.  Oh, yes, before anyone tries, the website does not exist, it will redirect you to a junk site.

If anyone is unable to download this on kazaa, I will post in a yahoo group of whomevers choice

*

sgskippypbj

  • E Cup
  • 369
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2003, 11:58:50 PM »
sammydaso,

Thank you ever so much! I've never loaded kazaa before, so I'll take you up on your offer to post the vid "in a yahoo group of whomevers choice".

I have just created a Group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/reallylongones/ (It is in the Romance & Relationships > Adult section so there is an age restriction on it)

Really looking forward to seeing those nips up close and in motion!

- sgskippypbj

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2003, 05:19:49 AM »
groups.yahoo.com/group/thebiggestareolas
groups.yahoo.com/group/thebiggestareolas2

*

Sammy_Daso

  • E Cup
  • 202
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2003, 06:01:41 PM »
OK, I was unable to load the file on the first group.  It said i was only able to unload a file approx. 5mb in size, the video itself is a little over 6.   And the second group says I can not upload video files as of present time.  So, I'll try later again.  For those who are waiting for the file, check bakc on the group, or I will notify when the file is uploaded  

*

sgskippypbj

  • E Cup
  • 369
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2003, 06:39:21 PM »
sammydaso,

I've uploaded the hjsplit program to the "Files" area of the http://groups.yahoo.com/group/reallylongones/ . You can use this program to split the vid into two pieces that are smaller than the 5MB Yahoo! Group limit and then upload the two parts. The program is easy and quick to use.

Thanks for all your efforts!

- sgskippypbj

*

Sammy_Daso

  • E Cup
  • 202
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2003, 11:21:36 PM »
Thanks,

I never thought of splitting it using hjsplit, despite the fact I use it often.  File has been uploaded in the above mentioned group, in 2 parts.  1 being 4mb, the other about 2.5 mb.  

*

sgskippypbj

  • E Cup
  • 369
Re: biggest areolas
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2003, 01:46:18 AM »
sammydaso,

Thank you ever soooooo much! I just downloaded, rejoined the parts and enjoyed the clip. Too bad the primary focus of the clip is not on her nips.

If you've been able to run across the clip you described as "The other is a flat out sex scene, which starts with a good camera zoom of her nipples." please upload it to the
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/reallylongones/ Group as well.

Once again, thanks!

- sgskippypbj (just as I accept that Subgirlie's areaolae are HUGE , I accept that Lorna's nips are LONG )