*

stumbleshoe

  • D Cup
  • 179
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2005, 02:57:19 PM »
Quote:

  Escorting/"private sessions' involve keeping the customer happy.  The best way to imagine it is as follows ... imagine that you yourself have scheduled two or three consecutive 'dates' on the same evening, with girls who are all 50 pounds overweight and 'butterfaces' ... and you must leave them all with the impression that you were 'sexually excited'.




That comment is priceless  I actually took a break from seeing escorts a while back because I had put on a few pounds - I got back to the gym and I'm now back in fighting shape

*

geffo1

  • G Cup
  • 964
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2005, 03:05:07 PM »
Ha! reminds me of the last time I was in Amsterdam, and I was enjoying the company of a err "working girl" and she told me I needed to lose some weight...suffice to say I joined a gym the very next week!

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6948
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2005, 09:18:54 PM »
Quote:

.....XXX involves doing everything 'on cue' in front of hot lights and a room full of strangers.  Escorting/"private sessions' involve keeping the customer happy.  The best way to imagine it is as follows ... imagine that you yourself have scheduled two or three consecutive 'dates' on the same evening, with girls who are all 50 pounds overweight and 'butterfaces' ... and you must leave them all with the impression that you were 'sexually excited'.




I can see how that would suck.

I was wondering how booking sessions was hard.  It seems like all you'd need is a cell phone.
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

stumbleshoe

  • D Cup
  • 179
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2005, 11:28:26 PM »
Quote:


I was wondering how booking sessions was hard.  It seems like all you'd need is a cell phone.




...and a way to protect yourself from the nutjobs in every crowd
...and you need to either take a deposit to weed out the guys who aren't really serious or just plan on some percentage of guys to be no shows
...and you have to do this while avoiding legal problems
...and you have to take care of your own travel unless everyone is traveling to you
...etc

That's just some things off the top of my head and I'm just a customer

*

melonie_charm

  • G Cup
  • 1145
    • www.meloniecharm.com
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2005, 11:07:24 AM »
And there lots of additional issues from the potential huge boob girls' side as well.  Remember the earlier comments about the point of transition between huge boobs being part of the entertainment industry versus becoming part of the sex industry ? Well, that situation is going to smack any event organizer squarely in the face.  If someone were to try to organize an event with just 'single X' girls, it would probably be financially feasible from the organizer's and girls' standpoint, but there are so few 'single X' girls still actively involved in the business that I suspect the organizers would have great difficulty being able to 'sell' the event to customers on the basis of only 3 or 4 or 5 girls in attendance.

In order to create some serious 'draw', the organizers would need to approach additional huge boobs girls who also do XXX/escorting/"private sessions".  Even for a short event like a single weekend, this would require that girls who would normally be escorting or doing 'private sessions' attend the event instead.  Given the fact that these girls would potentially lose 3 days worth of income ... and even a conservative four "private sessions" per day @ $750 each * 3 days = $ 9,000 in lost income, the only way they would willingly attend is if the event organizer agreed to pay them for their lost income, or if the event organizer allowed them to also do escorting/"private sessions" at the event.

In the first case, in order to break even, the event organizer would have to raise the customer ticket price by an extra $900 for every XXX/escorting/"private sessions" girl in attendance (assuming a 10:1 customer to girl ratio) in order pay these girls enough to convince them to attend the event.  With even 5 XXX/escort/"private session" girls involved, this would result in say a weekend event ticket price of $5,000+ per customer, which will be extremely difficult to sell.

In the latter case, a widely publicized event at which escorting services and "private sessions" are known to be available would present a large risk of a bust, exposing not only the XXX girls but also the single X girls and the event organizer and possibly customers as well to potential criminal charges.  To minimize this the event organizer would at least need to carry out a background investigation on every customer to identify undercover cops etc. which would add at least $1000 to the customer ticket price.  Even so, with little potential for income and significant potential for being busted for something they did not actually do, it's highly likely that many single X girls would shy away from attending an event which publicized the availability of escort services and "private sessions".

The point is that the nature of the business has already changed so much that these organized events are financially impractical today.

*

Tiggo

  • Banned User
  • 1044
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2005, 07:56:55 PM »
Not to change the subject, but I'd be pretty mad if I was with a "working girl" and she criticized my appearance in any way.

I mean, I'd be PAYING her to put with me.

I'd say, "You're right, honey, you better give me my money back since obviously I'm not good enough for you..."

I've never been with an escort, but that whole idea just pissed me off, as a red-blooded tax-paying American capitalist.

To all Amsterdam whores:  If you don't like the guy, then don't accept his money for "services rendered".  There will be MORE THAN ENOUGH girls who will.....

*

stumbleshoe

  • D Cup
  • 179
Re: Mel
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2005, 09:04:47 PM »
And besides all of the problems of setting up a group event, I like my fun one on one.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2005, 12:47:48 PM »
Quote:



  Hey Melonie, did you ever think about writing a sociological treatise on the whole huge-boob industry.  You are obviously very intelligent, and well-informed from seemingly every angle possible on the whole topic.
 




Tiggo, I don't know what Melonie's thoughts are, and my suggestion isn't exactly an answer to what you asked, but there is a book just out called The Other Hollywood by Legs McNeil and Jennifer Osborne. It's a very well-edited collection of interviews with people who worked in the porn film industry from 1970 to 1995, through the transition from "loops" to big-screen (Deep Throat) to video and it touches on issues similar to what Melonie described. It is, IMHO and based on working around the business, the best source in print on the sociology of porn during the period.
Also, IMHO, Jennifer Osborne is a real hottie. But you should know that I go for over-35, glasses, very literate women.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

doggo

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4244
    • flyingrabbits.tv
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2005, 12:54:50 PM »
 
Quote:

I'd say, "You're right, honey, you better give me my money back since obviously I'm not good enough for you..."

I've never been with an escort, but that whole idea just pissed me off, as a red-blooded tax-paying American capitalist.

To all Amsterdam whores: If you don't like the guy, then don't accept his money for "services rendered". There will be MORE THAN ENOUGH girls who will.....



With some Dutch people, if they think something needs saying, they'll just come right out and say it. They can make Yorkshiremen seem like the soul of tact and diplomacy.

It's not usually meant the way it sounds to an American ear, it's just an observation, with no malice intended.

On the other hand, though, it might be!  
doggo - the original doggo. There'll never be another
Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff

*

JohnnyA

  • E Cup
  • 244
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2005, 03:17:37 PM »
Melonie - I like your nomenclature "when Big Bust went from ENTERTAINMENT to SEX" is a clarifying statement ( better than "X" versus "XXX" .

Gentlemen's Clubs are really in the ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS, not the SEX business. A lap dance is entertainment.

As much as I enjoy "BOTH", it is the ENTERTAINMENT that was the FUN I miss.

*

melonie_charm

  • G Cup
  • 1145
    • www.meloniecharm.com
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2005, 05:31:08 PM »
Quote:

Gentlemen's Clubs are really in the ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS, not the SEX business. A lap dance is entertainment.




Well, legally speaking, you are of course correct.  However, unofficially speaking, there are quite a few clubs which arguably ARE in the sex business today even though it is officially illegal (with the ultimate infamous example being San Francisco's Market Street Cinema).

I'm sure that you have also taken note that where clubs are under scrutiny by local law enforcement, and/or in cases where the clubowner(s) genuinely enforce their own policy in regard to restricting contact levels during private dances, that another de-facto business model is now in effect in regard to feature appearances.  Where in the old days feature girls  coming to these clubs would be paid very well to perform 4-5 shows a day for 6 days, now those feature girls are paid rather poorly to perform 3-4 shows a day for 4 days.  However, as part of the new de-facto business model, some feature girls look upon this club feature booking as little more than a 'tax write-off' to cover their  travel and hotel expenses, and then take advantage of the additional time between shows to book "private sessions" with fans in local hotel rooms.

Thus even though the club itself may be about the entertainment industry, in fact it is the sex industry acting as the "financial engine" aspect which enables the clubowner(s) to still attract feature girls to come to their club for the low feature fees they are willing to pay today.  In other words, for their week's work, some feature girls are earning say 20% of their total week's income from/at the club, but earning 80% of their total week's income from doing "private sessions" with fans in between showtimes at the club.

But I'll certainly acknowledge that there is a MAJOR difference between this situation and any would-be present day Boob Cruise or multi-girl modeling session ... the fact that the clubowner, club customers, and any other girls working in the club, are not subjected to potential legal risk as a result of a particular girl's "private session" activities in a nearby hotel between shows.

Quote:

... it is the ENTERTAINMENT that was the FUN I miss




Ironically, from a very pragmatic behind the scenes standpoint, 'old school' club going huge boobs fans whose main interest is seeing the feature perform on stage at a club, owe their continuing ability to do this almost entirely to the "private sessions" customers ... whose financial contributions are crucial to the continued financial feasibility of the 'show club' feature bookings !  

*

geffo1

  • G Cup
  • 964
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2005, 05:42:19 PM »
Actually doggo, tiggo or whoever mentioned it, she was a little Spanish girl, and I put up with it, as I was overweight, plus she complimented me on my length, and ability! *ahem* .........after we had finished, so I was happy!

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6948
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2005, 07:04:09 PM »
Quote:

.....plus she complimented me on my length, and ability! *ahem*




which caused you to give her a tip.....?
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

geffo1

  • G Cup
  • 964
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2005, 07:44:07 PM »
yes I did - dont call me fat!

*

GA_Matt

  • F Cup
  • 449
Re: Speaking of Boob Cruises...
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2005, 09:33:44 PM »
Seeing as your Question was not answered, the model in Question is Tanya Danielle.

I seem to remember off the top of my head that she was making liberal use of Cellular minute plans, not being very friendly, preferring to stay in the company of her manager IIRC..

Anyhow, one of the Editors (I think Micheal Uwate) actually apologised for her behaviour in print, and promised the mistake wouldn't be repeated.  Evidently, 19 disgruntled men delivered on the promise.

I'd like to see this happen again, however, it would probably be a little easier to do it in the Mediterranean and maybe atlantic... I wouldn't think it'd be any harder to charter a cruise liner than it was 5 years ago.  I suspect, though, that I'm giving it a lot more latitude for snags along the way.

Either way, it'd be nice to have that again. The current crop of natural models are very enticing
"Computers are useless,
They only give you Answers"
- Pablo Picasso

"Never offend someone with
style, when you can offend
them with substance."
- Sam Browne