• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: PRO J E C T I O N
« Reply #345 on: April 25, 2024, 09:11:26 AM »
Autumn Blair projects
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #346 on: April 27, 2024, 06:23:50 AM »
 :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #347 on: May 01, 2024, 07:02:19 AM »
Projection personified.  :)

« Reply #348 on: May 01, 2024, 07:37:59 AM »
Though it is difficult to tell from this angle, she may not be able to see the plastic container beyond her left breast.  In videos, she explains that when standing with her hips against a counter, she cannot see the counter at all, just the wall beyond it.  It seems that in many of those kitchen videos, her boobs inadvertently bump into things she did not see or misjudged the distance.  I would bet it is a fairly common event.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #349 on: May 01, 2024, 08:10:08 AM »
Though it is difficult to tell from this angle, she may not be able to see the plastic container beyond her left breast.  In videos, she explains that when standing with her hips against a counter, she cannot see the counter at all, just the wall beyond it.  It seems that in many of those kitchen videos, her boobs inadvertently bump into things she did not see or misjudged the distance.  I would bet it is a fairly common event.

Yes, she is unable to be normal anymore but I love/admire her love of her HUGE breasts. It is staggering to remember that she started as an A Cup girl.  :o :)

BElover

« Reply #350 on: May 06, 2024, 12:14:03 PM »
 ;)

« Reply #351 on: May 06, 2024, 12:21:22 PM »
You gotta love girls with boob trays

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #352 on: May 06, 2024, 12:54:59 PM »
;)

Okay, I see there’s some photo-manipulation in the pic you posted.  Like where is her hand and why is that line in the wall behind her wavy?  She claims to be a dancer, but she would seem way too big to be one.  Most dancers don’t do well with large breasts.  There is a video on her IG account dancing, and while her boobs look real there, they also look smaller. 

Fun stuff tho’
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 02:06:12 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #353 on: May 06, 2024, 07:32:17 PM »
Foxy and friend
~Shadowmuse Blown

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #354 on: May 07, 2024, 07:09:44 AM »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #355 on: May 14, 2024, 06:12:58 AM »