*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30510 on: November 19, 2020, 08:49:35 AM »
Heston Blumenthal


Stew burner ( What we Sailors called cooks aboard ship.  ;D )

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30511 on: November 19, 2020, 11:57:03 AM »
Burner phone
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34252
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30512 on: November 19, 2020, 06:07:03 PM »
spyware

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30513 on: November 19, 2020, 09:23:03 PM »
Malware

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30514 on: November 20, 2020, 04:02:06 AM »
Windows 10

:D :D
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30515 on: November 20, 2020, 05:30:58 AM »
Monopoly

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30516 on: November 20, 2020, 06:12:17 AM »
oligopoly
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30517 on: November 20, 2020, 06:13:08 AM »
Big Tech

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30518 on: November 20, 2020, 03:12:54 PM »
FAANG
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34252
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30519 on: November 20, 2020, 06:15:50 PM »
clueless

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30520 on: November 20, 2020, 07:32:09 PM »
Clue

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30521 on: November 20, 2020, 08:36:13 PM »
Board Game.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30522 on: November 21, 2020, 01:01:03 AM »
Moksha Patam
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30523 on: November 21, 2020, 05:06:26 AM »
Snakes and Ladders

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Word Association
« Reply #30524 on: November 21, 2020, 09:00:54 AM »
Udder