*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #36990 on: July 15, 2024, 07:02:02 AM »
Graphs.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34135
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #36991 on: July 15, 2024, 05:59:35 PM »
Graf Spee

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #36992 on: July 16, 2024, 07:07:29 AM »
Battleship (Graf Spee was a German pocket battleship commissioned in 1939 and in World War 2 it harassed British shipping.)

*

jmikeh

  • Humble Harney
  • 385
Re: Word Association
« Reply #36993 on: July 16, 2024, 02:21:24 PM »
Arizona and Oklahoma

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #36994 on: July 16, 2024, 11:15:46 PM »
Iowa class. (The Iowa, Missouri, New Jersey and Wisconsin were the last Battleships commissioned by the U.S. Navy during World War 2. The Missouri was where the Japanese surrendered and officially ended World War 2. All four were brought back for the Korean War, the New Jersey was brought back during the Vietnam War, all four were brought back during the Reagan administration in the 1980's, and the Missouri and Wisconsin were used during Desert Storm. They are all Museum ships, like the Missouri is right next to the Arizona memorial in which the ship where World War 2 started for the USA and the Missouri was the ship where it ended, and they are both in Pearl harbor on Battleship row.)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #36995 on: July 17, 2024, 08:20:48 AM »
Dreadnaught. (Means no fear and she was the first all big gun battleship in the world commissioned in 1906 by the British Royal Navy and she made all prior ships of the line obsolete.)

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34135
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #36996 on: July 17, 2024, 03:27:45 PM »
Green Lantern

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4824
Re: Word Association
« Reply #36997 on: July 17, 2024, 05:21:59 PM »
Green Hornet
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #36998 on: July 17, 2024, 10:51:39 PM »
Gringo (Pronounced Greengo, what Mexicans call Americans.)

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4824
Re: Word Association
« Reply #36999 on: July 18, 2024, 05:10:47 AM »
Gaijin
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #37000 on: July 18, 2024, 08:02:19 AM »
Estranjero (Spanish for foreigner just like Gaijin is for Japanese. J in Spanish is pronounced like H in English.)

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34135
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #37001 on: July 18, 2024, 04:02:16 PM »
translate

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4824
Re: Word Association
« Reply #37002 on: July 18, 2024, 04:43:25 PM »
Interpret
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #37003 on: July 18, 2024, 09:27:08 PM »
Explain/understand meaning of information.

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4824
Re: Word Association
« Reply #37004 on: July 19, 2024, 04:19:34 AM »
Decipher
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!