*

Gee

  • E Cup
  • 204
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gfinest/
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #255 on: June 25, 2003, 06:38:20 PM »
wow your awesome welcome aboard

*

Rafe

  • Coito Ergo Sum
  • 1284
    • Digital Discipline
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #256 on: June 25, 2003, 06:57:29 PM »
Quote:

*** inserting parody of the Superman "truth, justice and the American way" spiel here ***  




[insert Lex Luthorian laugh here]

. . . followed by the obligatory segue to a shot of our heroine, bound, soon to be tortured until she joins in his nefarious plot to. . . ummm. . . "I guess our missions dovetail nicely, Major.  It would be a pity to destroy such a. . . [*leers*] . . . bountiful ally.  But if you won't let me have the remote on Sundays, I'm afraid you leave me no choice but to destroy you."

[frankly, i'm just tickled with amusement that the "[insert ____]" conversational device is catching on.  hee!]
<i>
Prince of Darkness seeks Willing Wench.
Flexible hours, shoddy pay.
Should possess improbable bustline and liquor store.</i>

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #257 on: June 25, 2003, 07:09:04 PM »
"Catching on"? I was the originator of that convention...this is MY world -- you only live in it!

Bwahahahahaha!
*** insert bad Galvatron imitation here ***
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Wolfman1066

  • F Cup
  • 686
    • getit.at/adventure
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #258 on: June 25, 2003, 08:35:05 PM »
The longer I'm here, the more insane all you people seem.

Then again, I write a comic book about a horny, lesbian genie and her japanese Master and talking cat...

And let's not forget the ninja. What manga would be complete without a ninja?
Winner of "The cutest Name" in the rename Bambi contest, with "Bambi Bares'Em."

"A bust this big needs ample support." -Blue from Madam Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
"Only one woman has a bust to match that bust." -Also Blue from Madam Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #259 on: June 25, 2003, 08:47:34 PM »
Hey Keisha, am I reading this correctly in your member section.  You plan on updating again soon?  Jesus, that 4 times in less than a week.  Wow.  Busy busy girl you are.  Keep it up  
...Don't touch me again...

*

Wolfman1066

  • F Cup
  • 686
    • getit.at/adventure
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #260 on: June 25, 2003, 08:49:18 PM »
Quote:

Just imagine when spaceflight becomes ordinary and people float around in zero g ... weightless ... how big breasts could get ... hmmm ....




Ever read Arther C. Clarks "Rendeverous With Rama"? There's a chapter in there about why there are some woman whom should never be on zero-g flights because no man could handle what zero-g does to the women's boobs, and how it was already responsible for at least one major space accident.
Winner of "The cutest Name" in the rename Bambi contest, with "Bambi Bares'Em."

"A bust this big needs ample support." -Blue from Madam Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends
"Only one woman has a bust to match that bust." -Also Blue from Madam Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

*

melonie_charm

  • G Cup
  • 1145
    • www.meloniecharm.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #261 on: June 25, 2003, 09:08:03 PM »
Quote:


OK, the volume of a sphere with radius r is 4/3 * pi * r**3, so given the volume, the radius is (3/(4 * pi) * v) ** 1/3, right?  Thus, given v = 10,000 cc, r would be about 13.4 cm, giving d = 26.8 cm, or about 10.5 inches. Somehow that seems small, but I don't see anything wrong with the math...  




try it for a sphere cut in half, which is a better approximation.  Volume is 2/3 *pi*r^3

*

maybeenuf4u

  • E Cup
  • 294
    • n/a
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #262 on: June 25, 2003, 09:36:54 PM »
Don't worry Keisha. Guys like me are gonna sign up soon. I'm sure that sounds hollow but theres no need to fear. I'm just waiting for the crowds to die down just a little. My estimated time of sign up is T -30 days. I gotta tell you, I'm waiting to make sure this isn't a hoax. You look so unbelievable and almost seem to good to be true!    

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #263 on: June 25, 2003, 09:38:25 PM »
Quote:

Don't worry Keisha. Guys like me are gonna sign up soon. I'm sure that sounds hollow but theres no need to fear. I'm just waiting for the crowds to die down just a little. My estimated time of sign up is T -30 days. I gotta tell you, I'm waiting to make sure this isn't a hoax. You look so unbelievable and almost seem to good to be true!    




A hoax?! I doubt that.  
...Don't touch me again...

*

BE_KicksAss

  • G Cup
  • 808
    • http://zealot42.deviantart.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #264 on: June 25, 2003, 09:51:46 PM »
Good luck Keisha. I hope over time you will make it to 10k

BE"bust..... er I mean best wishes"_KicksAss
My uncle said that breasts are like air conditioning in a car you don't absolutely need it but its REALLY nice when you do.

For some BE:D&D stuff go to<a href="http://zealot42.deviantart.com/" target="_blank">  my DeviantArt gallery.  </a>

*

HamsterGal

  • G Cup
  • 1144
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #265 on: June 25, 2003, 10:01:59 PM »
Quote:

[try it for a sphere cut in half, which is a better approximation.  Volume is 2/3 *pi*r^3  




Melonie, every time you post, I get more and more respect for you. I knew you were lovely and kind, and now I get to see you're also brilliant!  That's really all I had to add.

Carry on, people. Just being a fangirl.  

Chievous Industries Keeper of Rocket Pants

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #266 on: June 25, 2003, 10:31:22 PM »
2/3 * 3.14 (pi) * r3 = 10,000cc (for water, 1cc = 1cl)

.666667 * 3.14 * r3 = 10,000cc

2.093333 * r3 = 10,000cc

r3 = 4777.070064

r=16.841749cm

r=6.630610in
[Rent this space]

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #267 on: June 25, 2003, 10:35:42 PM »
Uhh...what was the question again?
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

melonie_charm

  • G Cup
  • 1145
    • www.meloniecharm.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #268 on: June 25, 2003, 11:06:18 PM »
yup, sheber, a 13" diameter with a 6 1/2" forward projection is more in the ballpark.  In reality, the implant bags are a bit more "compressed" than a half sphere so the real deal will probably be more like an 11.5" diameter and 8.5" of forward projection.  Them are some humongous hooters!  

*

Catch

  • Z Cup
  • 3075
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #269 on: June 25, 2003, 11:16:03 PM »
This is a stand-by alert for all members of the Volunteer Giant Breast Support Association Unlimited.

Keisha, this tireless group was formed shortly  after Chelsea Charms stated she would never stop the growth of her string implants except for severe health problems. Also, CC said she would simply hire a few men to help her carry the load if the weight became too much. Now it looks like she has given up that plan.

Several members of the forum thought the honor of this position should be a purely volunteer function. With this thought the VGBSAU was formed. So far our only function has been vigilant readiness. Should you ever safely achieve that vaunted 10,000cc's and are in need of a volunteer(s) services, we stand ready with arms outstretched to support you in any way.

They don't call me "Catch" for nothing!
If only...