*

BacE

  • F Cup
  • 1136
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #285 on: June 26, 2003, 05:39:09 PM »
1cc=1ml for any fluid, 1cc is one cubic centimetre, which is 1/1000 of a litre (=cubic decimeter)  
Size doesn't matter, as long as it's HUGE!!

*

Rafe

  • Coito Ergo Sum
  • 1284
    • Digital Discipline
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #286 on: June 26, 2003, 06:25:41 PM »
Quote:

I thought you 'got by' by your good looks and Charms ...



No, no, no. . . that's her stunning looks and some Lucky Charms!

"Silly Rabbi, kicks are for Trids!"

[fondly recalling a certain tray of cinnamon rolls that never existed. . . ]
<i>
Prince of Darkness seeks Willing Wench.
Flexible hours, shoddy pay.
Should possess improbable bustline and liquor store.</i>

*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #287 on: June 26, 2003, 06:34:10 PM »
Quote:



How come Dr. Johnson doesn't go off to Mexico, where the FDA has no jurisdiction, and train a couple of plastic surgeons in the art of sillystring?

How come no hard-working Japanese surgeon has been allowed to understudy Dr. Johnson, and then set up his growing practice in Tokyo?  




Easy.  If he did, he would be viewed by the AMA as a consultant demonstrating an experimental procedure.  The fact that the FDA told him to close down until a study is performed would possibly lead to his license being pulled and, if one of the patients who got the procedure sued him, his malpractice would not cover it.  Basically, he'd be f*cked.  In addition, the regs in Japan make those here look libertarian.

Matt  
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

*

DrEnlarge

  • D Cup
  • 227
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #288 on: June 26, 2003, 06:41:27 PM »
Hey all,
  Keisha, an alter ego needs to have class in the name.  Major Blimptits is pretty crass.  Tits just is too harsh a word in a alter ego.  Idea like Milkmaid and Queen Gazonga (the comic) are good because they are more imaginative.  So, I would propose the following:
  Growth Spurt Girl
  Madam Mounds
  T.S. Sweety  (Tight Sweater)
  I.M. Busted
  Straining Lass
  Growing Gal

Just as an example.
DrEnlarge
 
   
Back in Buisness!

*

St Stephan

  • Moderator
  • 2682
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #289 on: June 26, 2003, 07:26:18 PM »
Keisha: sorry to be waaaay late on welcoming you here.  I'm glad so many others have made you a well-deserved warm welcome at the BEA, and I just join my wishes here.  Everything I have to say has been said many times over, so I'll be brief.

You are joining the ranks of a swelling movement* (I'll just asterisk every double entendre, they're so inevitable) of breast-worshipping women, a truly miraculous development*.  You are intelligent, articulate, beautiful and - the additional distinguishing factor that makes you fit in here - mad about large breasts.  Very few women would see the need to enhance natural double-D's - and you even want to enhance the double-J's or whatever it is you have now. Fantastic!

One interesting corollary is that breast-worshipping women like you are such good sports about morphs, and even welcome morphing.  I hope you will understand that I don't feel inspired to morph you, because you're such an excellent size already.  However, there is another possibility which I will explain in a PM.

You're already familiar with some other women like you, breast-worshippers who have joined our site relatively recently.  I just want to mention the forerunner of these, you already know her of course, Melonie Charms.  I call her the forerunner because to my knowledge she's the first case to be named, by Wendy Whoppers in my interview of her: have you read it, or other items in BEhavior?  Worth a look.  Wendy considered her enhanced breasts mere appendages, to be gotten rid of as soon as she no longer needed them as a costume, but she cites Melonie as someone who, in contrast, "really enjoys having the big boobs."

One impertinent question: I've never seen a picture of you with abbreviated clothing below the waist. I understand that full-frontal is probably not your cup of T*, but how about a teeny bikini or something supertight?  Perhaps such pictures are on your site: I'm rather occupied with Vixen's still, but I'll join yours soon.

OK, enough said, considering all that has been said before.  Once again, welcome!


0 ( ( o ! < J
     
Avatar with the gracious approval of the lovely Vanessa Montagne.
BEA members will find the full-sized (1.12 MB) animation,
cleansed of clumsy clowning claptrap by cloddish clerics, here.
For the original pictures, and thousands more, visit Vanessa.

*

St Stephan

  • Moderator
  • 2682
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #290 on: June 26, 2003, 07:49:38 PM »
Combining two of the above ideas gives the best name: Major Mounds.

Keisha, don't you often get the following error message?



0 ( ( o ! < J
Maybe you can get a special custom-made Windows?

     
Avatar with the gracious approval of the lovely Vanessa Montagne.
BEA members will find the full-sized (1.12 MB) animation,
cleansed of clumsy clowning claptrap by cloddish clerics, here.
For the original pictures, and thousands more, visit Vanessa.

*

Keisha_Evans

  • G Cup
  • 1242
    • www.keishaevans.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #291 on: June 26, 2003, 09:00:20 PM »
Hey all,

I LOVE the pic!  The likeness is incredible!  (Are you sure you're not one of my neighbors?   )

Quote:

Dammit Keisha, you said yourself that your boobs enter phantom keystrokes on your computer. Fess up, it's not a glitch, you swung around in your chair too quickly and sent the computer sailing into the kitchenette.




Gee, I guess it could have been the tits.  Maybe I just thought I hit the right button, but since I can't see the keyboard who knows?  For the record, I've sent many things sailing across the room, but never something as precious as my computer.  (I broke a glass the other day by accidentally knocking it off the counter with my left breast.  If I keep this up I'm going to need a new set of dishes!   )

Quote:

Actually, If you want her tied, gagged and the submitting stuff. I would suggest Wonder Woman. Her early comics nearly had her bound, gagged, some form of bondage and submitting to her captor in every issue. It was like a hidden S&M comic.




Tied, bound, and gagged...I'm not against that idea, in the right situation.  

I'm going to start making a list of all these names. Who knows how many alter egos I could end up with.  The more the better, just like my breasts.  (Uhm, size wise, not number   )

Quote:

Keisha, don't you often get the following error message?




Maybe if I got a computer error message about my tits, I'd realize what was wrong!    As is, they just keep pushing the keyboard in and typing messages on their own!  You don't know how many times I have to hit the backspace or delete keys!  

Still wouldn't give up the massive mams for anything.  If nothing else, they make my life more interesting.  

 

 
"There'll be time for introductions later, and maybe some sex. "

 www.keishaevans.com

*

Rafe

  • Coito Ergo Sum
  • 1284
    • Digital Discipline
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #292 on: June 26, 2003, 10:00:26 PM »
Quote:


Still wouldn't give up the massive mams for anything. If nothing else, they make my life more interesting.



Yeah, they've got you chattering with the likes of -us-.

That's a good thing, right?  Right?

[ponders situations where Keisha being bound would be appropriate, and quickly runs out of scratch paper]
<i>
Prince of Darkness seeks Willing Wench.
Flexible hours, shoddy pay.
Should possess improbable bustline and liquor store.</i>

*

Connoisseur

  • E Cup
  • 343
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #293 on: June 26, 2003, 11:39:59 PM »
Quote:

Lower density liquids and substances have already been covered either on this thread or another one. It is the cost involved in research that is the stumbling block.




You mean the cost of carrying out a controlled study involving at least a few dozen candidates and several different substances.  

But it wouldn't cost much of anything to try out a single promising idea on a single person, e.g. adding ping pong balls to the silicone before sealing the bag. [I realize that this particular idea needs work, but you get my point.]    

*

Keisha_Evans

  • G Cup
  • 1242
    • www.keishaevans.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #294 on: June 27, 2003, 12:07:24 AM »
Hey again,

Thanks to everybody for their inquiries and welcomes.    I really DO like you all!  I'd have to be nuts not to!  

Quote:

It's not begging, we all just want you to have what your heart desires, and on the plus side for us, we'll be able to see the benefits of acheiving your goals!




You are SO sweet!  With breasts that large, I'd have to show them off!    I'd probably also need support, but that I will address in another thread.  (The Volunteer Giant Breast Support Association Unlimited, as I believe you called yourselves.  An interesting idea and one worth considering. )

Quote:

If properly planned, the fund could be paid back simply by letting us all be part of a grand project. People sometimes forget that monetary and/or sexual gain is not always the most inportant thing there is. Participation in a shared goal can be quite satisfying. WE all love huge, no, giant breasts and to actually see somebody transform herself into our fantasy is something to truly appreciate. Keisha said that she wanted to do it on her own. Horsefeathers!! WE want to help you attain YOUR goal which is to be the biggest. Let us help!! I'm willing to ante up to play. I'll admit I have no idea how to go about it, but we all have to start somewhere.




Now, now, I’m not saying I’d turn down any donations  I would just feel awkward about asking for them or accepting them.  As I said, it really is a conundrum and the two feelings are not easily reconciled.  But bigger breasts would just be SO great!    I know we will all enjoy them when that time comes and it WILL come.  

Quote:

"Men never seen to know the color of my eyes" Annie was slim and carried a 36FF bra. Keisha, what is your bra size?




Now seriously, how many of you noticed I had eyes?    Okay, to settle the question that has been brimming on all of your minds, I shall attempt to address this.  Figuring bra size is a science that I have never mastered.  I will just tell you the down and dirty facts and you can then help me to figure it out.  I measure about 26 inches around my ribcage. My breasts come in at 50 inches.  Now you all get to do the math and tell me what size that is.  Deal??  

Quote:

The other thing she use to say was, "I have heard them all, there is no comment that you can make about my boobs that I have not heard".




Not true yet, although I’m sure it could possibly get that way.  

Quote:

Perhaps Keisha needs a bodyguard...




I’m all for the idea of a bodyguard.  And all that bouncing could be a real turn on.

Quote:

Keisha;
The Breast Expansion Fund could be established so that we can share in the joy of your goal attained!




Hitting the 10,000cc marker sure would be a joyouse occasion!    I know I'd be smiling very big (and I also know people would be too distracted to notice my smile.  )  

Quote:

Hmmm ... body guard ... I can do that. I mean ... I figure that as your bust expands, you should have a body guard that is equal in height as the measurment around your breasts.

So ... when you get to 78" around, feel free to contact me and I will volunteer my time as your body guard.




So how tall, as per the measurements provided above, would my body guards be now?  I figure as long as they are tall enough to plop a breast on.....Oh no, that goes back to the whole support thing, not the bodyguard....What was I thinking?

Quote:

But seriously:

This whole "can't get silly string implants any more" thing reeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy SUCKS.

It is beyond annoying....    THIS SUCKS.




I wholeheartedly agree with you.  Thanks a bunch for the sentiment.    I’m glad there are so many of us thinking along the same lines.

Quote:

Don't worry Keisha. Guys like me are gonna sign up soon. I'm sure that sounds hollow but theres no need to fear. I'm just waiting for the crowds to die down just a little. My estimated time of sign up is T -30 days. I gotta tell you, I'm waiting to make sure this isn't a hoax. You look so unbelievable and almost seem to good to be true!




Okay all, I'm just in a joking mood.  I snapped off this pic on a whim.  Keep in mind this is only part of my DVD collection.  (I might drive a crappy car, but I don't skimp on my entertainment. )



Quote:

One interesting corollary is that breast-worshipping women like you are such good sports about morphs, and even welcome morphing. I hope you will understand that I don't feel inspired to morph you, because you're such an excellent size already. However, there is another possibility which I will explain in a PM.




I feel very lucky to have been so warmly welcomed.  I love all of the morphs because they give me a great idea of what I would look like with my "goal breasts."  The people around here are SO talented with it too!  I'm flattered that you think I am so well proportioned. I’ll send you a PM here in a bit to see what you have planned.  

Quote:

One impertinent question: I've never seen a picture of you with abbreviated clothing below the waist. I understand that full-frontal is probably not your cup of T*, but how about a teeny bikini or something supertight? Perhaps such pictures are on your site: I'm rather occupied with Vixen's still, but I'll join yours soon.




I do have to admit that I AM rather stuck on the boob aspect, what with being completely and utterly obsessed with them.  I have nothing against super tight or teeny tiny (unless you are talking about my breasts and I never want them to be teeny or tiny! ) as far as pants go.  If that is something you all want to see, you just have to let me know!    Did I mention that I am a boob fanatic?

Thanks again everybody.  I love this place and consider it my home away from home.

Kisses,
Keisha          
"There'll be time for introductions later, and maybe some sex. "

 www.keishaevans.com

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #295 on: June 27, 2003, 01:16:25 AM »
Wow...what a big "Collection" you have there.

Oh and that's alot of DVDs too .  
...Don't touch me again...

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2003, 01:24:29 AM »
1 cubic centimeter of water equals 1 centiliter of water
[Rent this space]

*

jaytas

  • Good listener
  • 2537
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #297 on: June 27, 2003, 01:34:30 AM »
Okies. To use a fairly common formula.

26 plus 4 = 30

50 - 30 = 20


A --- 1
B --- 2
C --- 3
D --- 4
E --- 5
F --- 6
G --- 7
H --- 8
I --- 9
J --- 10
K --- 11
L --- 12
M --- 13
N --- 14
O --- 15
P --- 16
Q --- 17
R --- 18
S --- 19
T --- 20

So bra measurement could be said to be as follows


30T.


Naturally there are other systems but I think this is fairly reasonable.  


*

Onizuka

  • E Cup
  • 225
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #298 on: June 27, 2003, 01:56:57 AM »
Quote:


Now seriously, how many of you noticed I had eyes?    Okay, to settle the question that has been brimming on all of your minds, I shall attempt to address this.  Figuring bra size is a science that I have never mastered.  I will just tell you the down and dirty facts and you can then help me to figure it out.  I measure about 26 inches around my ribcage. My breasts come in at 50 inches.  Now you all get to do the math and tell me what size that is.  Deal??  




My educated guess was around a 30JJJ, but I could be wrong...

Wow, to have breastseses that huge and on such a small frame to boot... *dies* X_x
Great Teacher Onizuka
AIM:  himurabattosai07

Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #299 on: June 27, 2003, 03:41:57 AM »
Yeah, everybody loves the hero...

Why not let her be the villain?  

Ninja Knockers would sneak around in her tight cat-suit, launching over-inflation sorties on breast-augmentation clinics everywhere! Inevitably she would gain a cult following, making her that much harder to stop! (or, she could steal the super-secret breast augmentation test material the government is working on, intending to use it herself)

Great thread, Craig!    
Time is the greatest teacher of all... Unfortunately it kills all it's students...