=========================================================
As we all know, all male morphers are really GAY, OMG you're so GAY
=========================================================
FUCKIN GAY, I'LL FUCKIN GAY YA, FUCKIN GAY YA SAY, WELL FUCK ME PINK, THAT'S ME WELL PISSED NOW - I CAN TELL YA, WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKIN TWODDLE.
Oh I get it you was avin a bit of a giggle eh ? That's ok then I almost took the bait there eh ?
Seriously though If I keep seein all these gender bendin chix wid dix pics in the UG then I might just lean a little that way meself - hehey

(nah fuck that- I'd rather top meself first)

Them pix R shit BTW IMHO

that is.
Anyway StStephan

seems you have pissed a few people off,

(certainly got the nights in shining armour riding to the rescue) what's the crack man - explain yerself bejaisus begorrah, prove yerself - get yer balls out an put em on the table, are you a man or a moose ( dare I say OR A FANNY

)?
And to cap it off nicely you fuck off out (laughin up yer sleeve no less) for the evening - love it

Anyway Strider Hien just cos Kayla is what you said she is - does'nt make her a bad person eh ? R U a snob or what ?