*

Keisha_Evans

  • G Cup
  • 1242
    • www.keishaevans.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #360 on: June 28, 2003, 02:51:13 PM »
Hello Everyone,

Hmmm, this has been an interesting thread.  First off, for those of you who aren’t subscribed to my site and easily influenced, let me assure you that I am 100% female.  Secondly, I would like to  thank everyone who defended me.  Thirdly, I am not offended by this post.  I like to consider myself a playful girl and can pick up on subtle sarcasm.  This post might have hurt my feelings, if I had not had a pre-emptive warning from StS. that he intended on posting something he imagined would anger me.  The biggest problem with the net is a lack of vocal inflections.  While the writer is completely sure of how they mean something to sound, when converted to text, it loses all tone that we use to interpret its mood.   Lighthearted tone based jokes and sarcasm are often lost in the “mind to text/text to mind” process.  This can quickly lead to misunderstandings, then hurt feelings, then flames.

Not being familiar with StS.’s writing style, it might have upset me, but I can’t be sure because, as I said, he warned me in advance of his playfully inflammatory soon to be post.  As it stands now, I’m definitely not insulted (unless anyone actually believes that I’m male).  That’s another unfortunate online problem.  Many people (not the majority) are easily influenced by anything they see in text.  Whether or not anyone would actually believe I was a man, just seems silly to me, but it is entirely possible that this post could, however unintentionally, put doubt in some people’s minds.  I’d like to think that at least my face looks feminine.    Of course, I am going in for my next augmentation in a couple of weeks and I could get the doctor to put it in writing.    

It seems obvious to me that StS. was just requesting, in his own highly cryptic way, for me to do a few full nude shots or a few wearing very tight crotch clothing.  StS hasn’t had a chance to join my site or he would have seen quite a few up close and personal, she’s obviously female type pics.  I do have intentions of taking full nude shots eventually, but at this time, the overwhelming requests are for tight bras, shirts, and costumes.  As they are the most requested, I’m going to take care of those first.  

I seriously hope this clears everything up.  I also hope that no one honestly believes that I’m male.  

Love “the born female, still female”
Keisha    
"There'll be time for introductions later, and maybe some sex. "

 www.keishaevans.com

*

D_U_S_K

  • Faye Faye
  • 1161
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #361 on: June 28, 2003, 02:53:49 PM »
 

Keisha will come upon the rise of the eastern sun. Then shall her wrath be laid. :B
----
The End. No More. Goodbye.

-Jessica

*

Pixeltiger

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • www.diveinthedark.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #362 on: June 28, 2003, 02:58:13 PM »
One last thing (yeah fat chance)...

Even had I known this was a joke. It's not funny. And I don't mean just in poor taste or cruel. Just not funny.

It's like tripping up the new kid as they come into class. Some [censored] may laugh but that doesn't make it funny.

Personally my ego isn't that inflated that I would start a new thread just to make a weak joke at someone else's expense, but maybe that's just me...

Perhaps Stephan, as a moderator, could start a new discussion area to accommodate his utterly hilarious witticisms. I'm sure it would prove tremendously popular.

Pixeltiger
(approaching a D cup)  

*

Pixeltiger

  • G Cup
  • 949
    • www.diveinthedark.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #363 on: June 28, 2003, 03:06:27 PM »
Just read your post, Keisha.

Once again you prove what a class act you are by your reaction. My hackles have not entirely settled down yet but I'm glad your feelings weren't hurt.

Pixeltiger

"We dance whene'er we're able,
We do routines,
And chorus scenes
And impersonate Clark Gable
It's a busy life in Camelot,
We eat ham and jam and spam a lot"  

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #364 on: June 28, 2003, 03:19:28 PM »
  Is there a full moon tonight? Maybe Nahpets has completely taken over St Stephan.  

   
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #365 on: June 28, 2003, 03:38:52 PM »
Hilarious!  My own caustic sense of humor has been outdone!  
Kudos!

W


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

Whink

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 4544
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #366 on: June 28, 2003, 03:40:13 PM »
(BANG)  Ouch!  ewww, hit my head on your boobs on the way to kissing your feet.  Dang it all, know I've got to kiss your boobs better!!

Smiles!

W


Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #367 on: June 28, 2003, 03:52:00 PM »
Quote:

(BANG)  Ouch!  ewww, hit my head on your boobs on the way to kissing your feet.  




Reminds me of that scene in Who Framed Roger Rabbit where Eddy was getting up and smacks his head on Jessica's boobs.  The sound that followed as priceless  
...Don't touch me again...

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #368 on: June 28, 2003, 04:01:11 PM »
   Mmmmmm candy  

   
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

ChristineAllure

  • E Cup
  • 386
    • www.christineallure.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #369 on: June 28, 2003, 04:30:18 PM »
I signed up and am a member of Keisha's site. And while she does look like she is 100% woman to me. You will not find any spread shots of her on her site. Not even a close up panty shot. So don't expect to see any naughty shoots. Just lots of big tits.

She does however have a great set of tits. Also I have enjoyed her updates. I would also like to see the bikini shots that there are a few of in the sample area. The pictures show a blue bikini. It looks like it was shot while she was wearing jeans. So I guess if we see it we will not get to see her in a sexy pair of blue bikini bottoms. Although that would be nice.

In addition to so shots of hersexy lower half, I personally would like to see some pictures of her smiling. In most of her pics she has at most a smerk. I know a lot of guy wrote to me letting me know that I should smile more and I think it makes picutres come across better. Look at Vixen. She has a great smile. So as a member of her site I am requesting a nice big grin, teeth and all. Come on girl let it out.  

XOXO,

Christine Allure
 

*

Sleeper

  • G Cup
  • 1060
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #370 on: June 28, 2003, 05:45:21 PM »
 

 

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #371 on: June 28, 2003, 06:16:20 PM »
............................What the hell have I walked in on?

::Beats hasty retreat::

*

dev

  • WebsterBoy
  • 1314
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #372 on: June 28, 2003, 06:28:35 PM »
Tough crowd, eh?  

*

largebreastfan

  • D Cup
  • 158
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #373 on: June 28, 2003, 06:34:11 PM »
Jeez guys, where is your sense of humour? Pixeltiger, lighten up. Must everyone who posts here have to explain their irony/humour for those too thick to realize?  IT WAS A JOKE!! We will tell you something serious later so you can compare the two!!!!! St Stephan, looks like you better stick to "Show us your quim". At least then you will only get attacked as being sexist

I mean, for Cliff's sake!!!
"Jesus died for somebody else's sins but not mine"

" Your God is dead...And noone cares"

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #374 on: June 28, 2003, 06:54:54 PM »
Hmmm ... Ok .. I like weird offbeat humor .. but I don't get it .... maybe we do need an arena after all ...

-Munch "Hey all .. I'm a MAN and I dare ya to prove otherwise!!!!" Wolf