*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #465 on: November 23, 2011, 02:04:44 PM »
 ???
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #466 on: November 25, 2011, 11:30:11 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #467 on: November 25, 2011, 12:53:32 PM »
9th, 1 up, 2 out, Casey sed "get Luis up"
I'm walkin' here

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #468 on: November 26, 2011, 10:54:44 PM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #469 on: November 26, 2011, 11:49:28 PM »
 ::)  Ms Knudsen:
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #470 on: November 27, 2011, 07:08:13 PM »
OH, the effervescent Lorrie Menconi!

One of (my many) early formative influences, back when I was but a wee lad nervously stealing peeks at my dad's Playboy collection (with an ear always peeled for the sound of his Cougar in the driveway of course :)). Her bright-eyed pixie-like face, the cute auburn pig-tails, her creamy skin, flat belly, swelling hips and of course: those full shapely natural breasts with such delightfully contrasty prominent areolas. I was smitten then, and I remain so now.


You perfectly captured the essence of what makes this image so captivating. The Playboy models that did it for me were Janet Lupo and the late Cynthia Myers. (sigh)

Pal replies: Marilyn and Cynthia and Janet and Roberta and Liv and Patty and Candy were all among my strong early Playboy influences. You see that pic of Paula Ann Wood gOOber posted a couple messages back? I never heard of her before... can you believe that?! She looks like Lorrie Menconi's vaguely latina cousin or something... just gorgeous! :D -Pal Added later: Doh! I did know her... as Isabelle Duncan. IMO, she's the prototype of genetically splicing DNA from Lorrie with Roberta Vasquez. :)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 10:40:04 AM by Palomine »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #471 on: November 28, 2011, 09:25:29 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #472 on: December 30, 2011, 02:47:24 AM »
 :)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #473 on: December 30, 2011, 06:24:32 PM »
I'm sexy and I know it
I'm walkin' here

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #474 on: January 02, 2012, 09:25:19 PM »
 ::)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Magiciano

  • K Cup
  • 3987
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #475 on: January 13, 2012, 07:29:56 PM »
Angelina Castro


*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #476 on: January 21, 2012, 07:26:57 PM »
ain't see sweet, dyk
I'm walkin' here

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #477 on: January 28, 2012, 12:52:47 PM »
quieres bilar?
I'm walkin' here

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #478 on: February 07, 2012, 04:53:53 PM »
How u all r? Daily Double, Hand up and hand on via Karla James twitter machine smokin hot
I'm walkin' here

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Photographer's Skills: Hands Up!
« Reply #479 on: February 07, 2012, 05:16:28 PM »
 ::)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.