*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #285 on: October 30, 2012, 12:24:07 AM »
That face is priceless! Her expanded boobs will make it even better!
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #286 on: October 30, 2012, 02:06:18 AM »
sproinnggg :o
Call me Bob.

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #287 on: October 30, 2012, 02:20:55 AM »
OH HELL YEAH!
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #288 on: October 30, 2012, 02:22:01 AM »
VERY nice work Bob as always.

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

LUVKP

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #289 on: November 28, 2012, 08:48:35 AM »
Excellent job on the last morph 8)

anyone wants to try this? ;D

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #290 on: December 24, 2012, 03:35:47 PM »
nice pose there, love to see it improved ;D.

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

djayboobs

  • A Cup
  • 541
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #291 on: February 11, 2013, 12:37:43 PM »
katy looked amazing for the grammys      :o

*

badmojo

  • A Cup
  • 1396
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #292 on: February 15, 2013, 03:13:33 PM »
A Brandy Robbins mix

*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #293 on: February 15, 2013, 06:54:18 PM »
Not bad; but you seem to have distorted the forearm when you enlarged the boobies (I'm assuming). :-\

----
v - Well without seeing the source I didn't know that.
But then as the say "when you assume, you make an ass out of U and Me." :-[

----
V - I actualLEE have poor eyes, BM.
Years of diabetes have left me with visual defects in both eyes. :(
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 03:56:23 PM by SamV »
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9718
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #294 on: February 16, 2013, 07:57:35 AM »
Bad assumption. The "distortion" is in the source photo.

*

badmojo

  • A Cup
  • 1396
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #295 on: February 16, 2013, 02:28:46 PM »
Yeah, the body is the same. I assume she was supporting herself awkwardly.

*

badmojo

  • A Cup
  • 1396
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #296 on: February 16, 2013, 02:31:22 PM »
Geez, SamV, now I need time to fix it for them. (Pinupfiles)

I can't "unsee" it.

You have a good eye for detail.

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #297 on: March 04, 2013, 05:40:34 PM »
Bump for LUVKP's stage request. I keep imagining her hitting some poor audience member with a pair of giant boobs.
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

LUVKP

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #298 on: March 10, 2013, 01:18:36 PM »
would love to see this one morpherd :P

*

optt

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: Katy Perry Morph
« Reply #299 on: March 25, 2013, 02:00:19 PM »
Their eyes are just in the right place!