*

madabout

  • A Cup
  • 50
  • My Head, Your Lap! Stat!!
There's a great video of her and another woman(bottom right), in bikinis, on this page: http://ralph.ninemsn.com.au/ralph-tv/

Could someone try to crack it out :o? There's another one on page 2, same place as well!
Sadly, it doesn't look like the quality is high anyway, but it's got some great moments. Thanks!

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
There's a great video of her and another woman(bottom right), in bikinis, on this page: http://ralph.ninemsn.com.au/ralph-tv/

Could someone try to crack it out :o? There's another one on page 2, same place as well!
Sadly, it doesn't look like the quality is high anyway, but it's got some great moments. Thanks!

The utter lack of subtlety was humorous.

"If you don't know what upright means, look at the front of your pants right now."
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!


*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
has she tried women yet ;) ?
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
has she tried women yet ;) ?
If she does I wanna watch.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
A stunner...!  I hope  we'll see much more of her...
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

Cammy Gee

  • B Cup
  • 149
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!! OI OI OI!!!

GOD ITS GREAT TO BE AN AUSSIE!!!  ;D
Plastic surgeons are always making mountains out of molehills. - Dolly Parton

*

Walter34

  • E Cup
  • 741


http://www.croportal.net/forum/zene/rachael-neiberding-51122

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT !!!!!!

*

YokoLover

  • C Cup
  • 208
Came across this pic of Rachael and friend the other day; there is an accompanying video clip on the Ralph magazine website. 

Madabout mentioned that he was looking for a way to "crack" the site and download a clip, I found a capture
program called Replay Video Capture (the trial version limits you to 2 minute clips) which did the job quite well.
Only thing is it captures EVERYTHING within a user-defined section of the screen, so keep that in mind.  I found
that if you went to the hosting MSN Video site you could expand to just about full-screen on all videos so you
can get a better quality capture that way.

Cheers!

*

YokoLover

  • C Cup
  • 208
Rachael at the beach.  :o


The trick to keeping things hot in the bedroom is to have a girl looking like me

DJ I gotta do some volunteer work before I apply for jobs in a few years.. I'm sure there are some stuff to be done in the studio. And you could shoot her at the same time, I promess I'll behave myself ::)
"Want to party like a Rockstar in LA? Drop me a pm!"

*

joenny

  • G Cup
  • 1057
Came across this pic of Rachael and friend the other day; there is an accompanying video clip on the Ralph magazine website.

Very often, I used to have success to save clips with FF and Adblock Plus, but not here. Plus the quality is really bad - technically, not girl-wise.  ;)

*

YokoLover

  • C Cup
  • 208
I agree joenny, the quality is crap!  In this age of high-speed internet (and with such an amazing subject) they shouldn't scrimp on the video.  Give me hi-def!

Another pic:

*

cboobs

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 40
I'm crazy for Foxy Mary 32G
And I wanna marry Nelli Roono or Rachel Aldana
At least 1 of the 3!

*

YokoLover

  • C Cup
  • 208
Re: Wow! Another Rachel with huge boobs... H-cup Aussie Rachael Neiberding!
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2009, 06:19:50 AM »
Seems newer stuff is few and far between, unfortunately.