*

auto_reply

  • Moderator
  • 2754
Pick Your Smiley!!
« on: July 07, 2009, 11:07:48 PM »
Yes, it's the sensation sweeping the nation, it's Pick Your Smiley!  Here is your chance to contribute something small that will get seen in hundreds or thousands of posts!  So upload (mind the posting rules) your favorite-must-have smiley emoticon for consideration.  After we have a considerable amount of candidates, we will put the smileys up for a vote!  Winners will become part of the customized smiley pack.

Rules:
1) Follow all site rules when posting.
2) No oversized emoticons, please.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 11:34:16 PM by auto_reply »
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 11:18:43 PM »
i like this one ;)

seen it on other forums and i thought it is quite fitting, it could go in place of :o :D.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 02:06:17 PM by auto_reply »
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 02:05:02 AM »
I like this one.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 02:04:04 PM by auto_reply »
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 09:31:18 PM »

rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 12:20:41 PM »
.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

auto_reply

  • Moderator
  • 2754
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 03:09:59 AM »
..
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 06:38:43 PM »
5k
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 11:12:48 PM »
Maybe this one:



You know - to aggravate Galvatron in the Pepsi thread ;)
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 10:34:41 PM »


You know, for cursing that person who managed to stay strategically placed between you and that top-heavy woman you spotted earlier today.  She moved, so he moved.  You changed positions, so he changed positions.  ;)

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 12:13:02 AM »


You know, for cursing that person who managed to stay strategically placed between you and that top-heavy woman you spotted earlier today.  She moved, so he moved.  You changed positions, so he changed positions.  ;)

So it's not just me that happens to...
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

MasterDragonfly

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 8040
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2009, 08:15:10 AM »
Definitely not just you.  :)

Let me start a thread on this subject.  I'll post it to OT, even though it might qualify for GF.

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 10:53:53 PM »
I have tons of smiley submissions I'd like to make. How much time do I have left?

I use quite a few myself that don't necessarily come from this board. Let me find the one I want to submit first...

...but while I'm doing so, let me say that this is a GREAT thread idea! ;D

Here we go. This smiley I'm submitting first will be used often in representation of the request most often made on the forum.



I modified it myself from the GIF of another smiley that was a little harsher in its wording: "Pics or STFU". :P

I thought of a few other smilies I'd like to submit, but we don't yet have the classic "sign" smiley. This could be it.

Q-"More smileys to come"-BE
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:01:33 PM by Q_BE »

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2009, 06:02:51 PM »
We need a doopy one...Hey AgentDee, show it over here, please :D
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2009, 10:13:32 PM »
New Smiley Time! I thought about doing the "Drooling" Smiley, but people already use the tongue smiley for that, so...

...here's the High-Five Smiley!



It could be a congratulations smiley used when someone approves of something on the forum, and you know we can never have enough of those! :D

I'm keeping them coming until you people stop me! :P

Q-"But will you?"-BE ::)

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2009, 01:19:06 AM »
Not really a smiley, but useful: 
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane