*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2009, 11:15:38 PM »
Hard to choose.  I have collect many for just such an occasion.

Its hard to me to really smile.  So this one works for me.
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9605
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 07:20:05 PM »
I'm a big fan of the jaw drop:


*

pjwantsbigger

  • D Cup
  • 199
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2009, 07:45:42 PM »
got to be my favorite

*

auto_reply

  • Moderator
  • 2754
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 08:28:08 PM »
..
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 02:23:48 AM »
This happens alot.
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2009, 07:15:14 PM »
New Smiley Time once again! It was an easy choice, this go-around:



Everyone needs a hug now and again. Virtual hugs, too. :)

Q-"Virtual Hug!"-BE

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2009, 10:24:31 PM »
I like this 'munching popcorn' smiley i 'borrowed' it from another forum.  its good to use in topics that are gonna be very entertaining like the morph request ones ;).
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2009, 10:43:39 PM »
I like this 'munching popcorn' smiley i 'borrowed' it from another forum.  its good to use in topics that are gonna be very entertaining like the morph request ones ;).

I was looking for that thing earlier: I was going to use it in a morph request thread just like you described. How funny is that?!? :D

If I were you, I'd do a little animated GIF clean-up, Agent. Take it into Photoshop and hand-edit out the extra pixels in each frame, then resave with a transparent background.

Or, if you want to try a quicker, dirtier way, analyze the color of the extraneous pixels, see if they match uniformly, glorp the backgrounds of each frame, and select that color as transparent.

Or, I could just do it myself, since I'm so concerned... *sigh* ::)

Q-"Why do I suggest these things when I know I'll do it myself"-BE :P

*

auto_reply

  • Moderator
  • 2754
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 02:51:57 AM »
 |
 |
 V
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009, 06:14:18 PM »
Another Suggested Smiley From Q-BE:

Since everyone seems to be so opinionated on the forum about everything, this smiley ought to get heavy use:



I might create a two-cents smiley that is more realistic and easier to see than that. If so, I'll post it here.

Q-"My two cents"-BE

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 03:40:44 PM »
perfect one if somebody says something really lame but funny ;)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 12:09:30 AM »
perfect one if somebody says something really lame but funny ;)


I think I'd better put that in my sig, then. ;D

Q-""-BE

EDIT: My next smiley suggestion:

Hopefully, its meaning isn't a chin-scratcher.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 12:15:56 AM by Q_BE »

*

PregNut

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5929
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2009, 06:20:16 PM »
perfect one if somebody says something really lame but funny ;)


This one's better:
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2009, 03:36:16 AM »
The already-uploaded jaw drop is the one I've most wanted for this place for years. I'll find my own soon, but I really wanna second that one. It's kind of wild that this place doesn't have it.

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Pick Your Smiley!!
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2010, 01:47:02 AM »
Here's one I just made. A more appropriate bounce  ;D

                               
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 01:50:14 AM by Dr_Fashizzle »