*

d_jay

  • 106
my first morphing attempt
« on: July 07, 2009, 11:12:16 PM »
so after some practice i decided i was ready to post my first morphing attempt here at the bea. its just a headswap but hopefully i can start enlarging boobies and more soon enough. let me know what you think and any and all advice is welcome

*

The_Fonz

  • G Cup
  • 779
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 11:32:52 PM »
I LIKE IT!

Definitely diggin' the subject, those 3 Armenians are hot hot hot, I don't care what anyone says.

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 04:34:28 PM »
Nice placement!! Little contrast and hue correction and it would be flawless!!

Welcome to the party!

B
Call me Bob.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 07:51:33 AM »
the feather tool is also a very powerful tool for gently masking in edges, also adding or removing noise may align both sources better. Next up is playing with contrast, hue and saturation and to make the pic completely believable of course you're gonna have to replace the beaflora weblink with a KK weblink  8). If you wanna add better/controlled shading and highlight I suggest you make a new layer atop and set it to softlight, that way you can edit light direction so it matches in both pics. Otherwise, very good first effort :)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

d_jay

  • 106
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 03:55:38 PM »
thanks alot for the kind words and helpful tips. hopefully i can find time to make more.

*

ChrisR1

  • G Cup
  • 1759
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 01:41:54 AM »
Shara - you certainly know your way around Photoshop.

d_jay - one other thing I'd like to add is a comment about the termination of the hair; nailing it goes a long way toward selling the head-transplant. The easiest way to quickly do this in a pic like yours, where the hair colors aren't too far apart, would be to start blending Kim's hair into the model's hair with the erase tool a bit higher up; the other option is lots of careful selection and masking.

Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 07:42:30 AM »
to elaborate on the eraser tool.... NEVER use the eraser tool... Always use a mask, to blend hairs set the black brush to a lower opacity and VERY low hardness. Of course not meaning to diss the people who prefer the eraser tool, it's just that it's so..... permanent if you make a mistake (well of course the history brush but why take the chance?)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 02:34:58 PM »
One of these days i gotta figure out how to use the mask ???
Call me Bob.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 10:45:21 AM »
One of these days i gotta figure out how to use the mask ???

kidding right? I showed you that trick like 10 times by now...
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 05:21:42 PM »
I'm sorry I was staring at your breasts :P
Call me Bob.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 09:27:46 PM »
note to self: kill Bob >:(
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 07:11:29 PM »
Don't hate me because i am obssessed with your breasts...or if you have to kill me I at least request that it at least be death by smothering. :P
Call me Bob.

*

d_jay

  • 106
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2009, 07:42:08 PM »
alright i just got Ps cs3 and am fumbling my way through it so here's what i've come up with so far

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2009, 08:00:50 PM »
looks decent except for topleft ;)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: my first morphing attempt
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2009, 08:18:04 AM »
You show an important skill here, picking the right donor. Noticing the matching stripes shows a good eye.
Call me Bob.