*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #135 on: February 26, 2010, 07:20:50 AM »
Hey, no rush on changing the layout. It will give me time to get my oxygen tank refilled. Helps my hyperventilation.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5370
    • I love the BEA
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #136 on: February 26, 2010, 08:38:52 AM »
just wanted to get it up
We too.  And your pics never fail to do that to us.


*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #137 on: February 26, 2010, 08:42:40 AM »
Hey, no rush on changing the layout. It will give me time to get my oxygen tank refilled. Helps my hyperventilation.

Don't you mean heliox tank? Pure oxygen tanks help people who have trouble getting ENOUGH oxygen. ;)

Q-"Just saying"-BE

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #138 on: February 26, 2010, 05:26:08 PM »
Definitely looking foward to more blog entries, especially if you do more cosplay.

I just saw the you tube vid of you in the Marilyn Monroe haloween costume. Breathtaking boobage for sure.

After Sylvannas Windrunner may I suggest:

Alexstrasa
Lady Tsunade from Naruto
Matsumoto Rangiku or Nelli Tu or Kukaku from Bleach

*

AnoreiCollins

  • A Cup
  • 153
  • 40NN and 100% NATURAL
    • Anorei Collins' Official website =)
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2010, 04:59:41 AM »
Definitely looking foward to more blog entries, especially if you do more cosplay.

I just saw the you tube vid of you in the Marilyn Monroe haloween costume. Breathtaking boobage for sure.

After Sylvannas Windrunner may I suggest:

Alexstrasa
Lady Tsunade from Naruto
Matsumoto Rangiku or Nelli Tu or Kukaku from Bleach
Haha, I'll keep my Tifa pictures secret for a few years ^_~ Don't worry, there will DEFINTELY be more cosplay hehe. Oh, and MY SITE IS UP! YAY! Link's in my sig =) Check it out and let me know what you think. the join by credit card link doesn't work in Firefox right now, but it should be fine in IE =) Be brutally honest as well, I wanna know what you like and don't like =) xoxo!

*

LaCroix

  • A Cup
  • 85
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2010, 09:29:59 AM »
Cosplay? Yeah I'll join.

Any chance of other girls being on the site?

*

AnoreiCollins

  • A Cup
  • 153
  • 40NN and 100% NATURAL
    • Anorei Collins' Official website =)
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2010, 03:15:06 PM »
Cosplay? Yeah I'll join.

Any chance of other girls being on the site?
There's no cosplay as of this moment, but there is a set in queue of cosplay =) As far as other girls, there's also a kick ass set in queue of myself with guest model Liana38MM and there will definitely be more guest models in the future. When I say guest model, I also don't mean solo sets of another model. every model on my site will be modeling WITH me =)

Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2010, 03:26:25 PM »
Can I model with you ;) ?

*

AnoreiCollins

  • A Cup
  • 153
  • 40NN and 100% NATURAL
    • Anorei Collins' Official website =)
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2010, 06:12:45 PM »
Can I model with you ;) ?
lol, only if you enjoy smothering! ^_^

Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2010, 06:21:18 PM »
lol, only if you enjoy smothering! ^_^

Yes, dear. Oh, God, YES! Just let me know when and where!

*

LaCroix

  • A Cup
  • 85
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2010, 07:19:30 PM »
If there will be boob smothering also, that would be relevant to my interests. Maybe you could have a boob fight with one of your guest models.

Though I can't seem to join whether using firefox or IE ???

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2010, 08:16:05 PM »
As I said elsewhere, I'd model with you, but you'd make me look so miserably inadequate. I already see myself as small, you'd just give me more of a complex. :D
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

AnoreiCollins

  • A Cup
  • 153
  • 40NN and 100% NATURAL
    • Anorei Collins' Official website =)
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #147 on: February 28, 2010, 01:00:24 AM »
If there will be boob smothering also, that would be relevant to my interests. Maybe you could have a boob fight with one of your guest models.

Though I can't seem to join whether using firefox or IE ???

It should be up now, we had a brief period where the page was down today >.<

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5370
    • I love the BEA
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #148 on: February 28, 2010, 05:32:13 AM »
As I said elsewhere, I'd model with you, but you'd make me look so miserably inadequate. I already see myself as small, you'd just give me more of a complex. :D
Random, your fears are not misplaced.  True Story: A rather unknown, yet very impressively-sized British model named Wendy Waits (think Karola-sized breasts!) took a look at Anorei's pics and said wistfully "I have never before felt so flatchested and so old".  Within a month she announced her retirement from modeling.  Coincidence?  I think not.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 05:34:14 AM by bignatslover »

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5370
    • I love the BEA
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #149 on: February 28, 2010, 05:33:56 AM »
Maybe you could have a boob fight with one of your guest models.
QUOTED FOR AWESOMENESS!