*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #735 on: August 11, 2022, 01:08:58 AM »
P cups in motion

(click it)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #736 on: August 11, 2022, 07:18:17 AM »
P cups in motion

(click it)


Only P-cups?  Wow, they seem so much bigger than that.
~Cris

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #737 on: August 11, 2022, 09:25:23 AM »
I know, right?  ;D
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #738 on: September 07, 2022, 11:03:02 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5369
    • I love the BEA
Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #739 on: September 08, 2022, 10:07:51 AM »
 :-\ A year has passed since Lexxxi's done anything online.
Some people have reported she is deceased, but haven't offered any proof.
I hope somebody knows and can update us on how she's doing.

Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #740 on: September 08, 2022, 11:20:32 AM »
:-\ A year has passed since Lexxxi's done anything online.
Some people have reported she is deceased, but haven't offered any proof.
I hope somebody knows and can update us on how she's doing.
I'm worried :-\

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #741 on: December 02, 2022, 05:20:51 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

stiffarm

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #742 on: December 03, 2022, 07:59:07 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o
I can assure you she is alive and more amazing than ever.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #743 on: December 03, 2022, 09:57:18 PM »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #744 on: December 04, 2022, 02:28:47 AM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o
I can assure you she is alive and more amazing than ever.

By ‘more amazing than ever’, I’m really hoping you mean ‘fatter with bigger boobs’

*fingers crossed*

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5369
    • I love the BEA
Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #745 on: December 04, 2022, 07:19:33 AM »
I can assure you she is alive and more amazing than ever.
Thanks, I hope you can share more info. I was relieved to also see Cotton Candi mentioning that Lexxxi is alive and well as of Oct 2022, including making brief destination appearances:

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #746 on: December 08, 2022, 01:54:15 AM »

I can assure you she is alive and more amazing than ever.



Thanks, I hope you can share more info. I was relieved to also see Cotton Candi mentioning that Lexxxi is alive and well as of Oct 2022, including making brief destination appearances:
Hurray!!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #747 on: December 10, 2022, 08:58:58 PM »
To remind us of what she looked like a few years ago ;)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #748 on: January 26, 2023, 10:13:55 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Lexxxi Luxe aka Anorei Collins MERGED
« Reply #749 on: July 10, 2023, 12:34:35 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.