Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2010, 10:21:11 PM »
You know what's worse? I'm such a loser that I have 8(eight) level 80 priests spread throughout my accounts >.< Wanna hear worse yet? i leveled them all holy =)

I used to have a holy priest back in TBC. not gonna post my WoW name because I don't think my guild mates would appreciate the attention. I have to say that you're adorable though, and not just because of the breasts either. You actually managed to get me to come out of lurking.

*

AnoreiCollins

  • A Cup
  • 153
  • 40NN and 100% NATURAL
    • Anorei Collins' Official website =)
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2010, 11:17:24 PM »
I used to have a holy priest back in TBC. not gonna post my WoW name because I don't think my guild mates would appreciate the attention. I have to say that you're adorable though, and not just because of the breasts either. You actually managed to get me to come out of lurking.
WoW and boobs is a fantastic combination =) BTW, welcome to the land of the posting =) lol

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2010, 10:31:07 AM »
Wow, 8 priests. 8 80s. I wish I had more time to play. I only have 2 80s at the moment, and although I working on leveling a holy priest right now the paladin and warlock are my favorite classes. I keep thinking of starting a new one in a diffferent race or faction, but I'd rather just work on my alts so I can have one of everything (except DKs or rogues, I will never play one of them)

I am totally okay with you inducing lactation to get even bigger.  ;D (Just kidding, I know you don't need my permission or approval)

Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2010, 12:12:10 PM »
Anorei, lactating?

Okay, my head just exploded.

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5369
    • I love the BEA
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2010, 12:16:58 PM »
(Just kidding, I know you don't need my permission or approval)
True.  Although we should be promising her our memberships.

(And our "members".  On nights she wants them). [END FANTASY MODE]

Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2010, 12:42:39 PM »
I love being all natural, to the point where i even despise wearing makeup
I'm really glad you feel this way. I quite like makeup, but only when treated as "dressing up" for fun and not as something women feel they have to do everyday. I hate it when people say "I need to put on my face", such a horrible paranoid way to live.
Drawer, occasional painter

Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2010, 12:56:18 PM »
Oh wow Anorei is on the BEAForum :o I'm a huge fan! It's great to meet you!
But oh no! We aren't talking about WoW are we? I've been clean since WoTLK and if one of the most gorgeous girls in the world starts talking about playing it's going to get even harder to resist the cravings.

*

AnoreiCollins

  • A Cup
  • 153
  • 40NN and 100% NATURAL
    • Anorei Collins' Official website =)
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2010, 04:37:26 PM »
Oh wow Anorei is on the BEAForum :o I'm a huge fan! It's great to meet you!
But oh no! We aren't talking about WoW are we? I've been clean since WoTLK and if one of the most gorgeous girls in the world starts talking about playing it's going to get even harder to resist the cravings.

It's great to meet you as well =) And yes, I am here (I'd say in the flesh, but it's more in the font, lol) as far as WoW, yes we are chatting about it bwahaha. I can't wait for cataclysm to come out, but I also play DDO, Guild Wars, and I'm looking into Star Wars Online, lol

Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2010, 09:55:25 AM »
It's great to meet you as well =) And yes, I am here (I'd say in the flesh, but it's more in the font, lol) as far as WoW, yes we are chatting about it bwahaha. I can't wait for cataclysm to come out, but I also play DDO, Guild Wars, and I'm looking into Star Wars Online, lol

Wow, you play all of those and still have time to keep multiple 80s going? That's some serious dedication there.

*

AnoreiCollins

  • A Cup
  • 153
  • 40NN and 100% NATURAL
    • Anorei Collins' Official website =)
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #129 on: February 25, 2010, 01:46:16 PM »
Don't know if you guys know, but- I've finally started my NWS blog where the preview pics for my released sets will be =)

Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #130 on: February 25, 2010, 02:03:58 PM »
Whooooooooooooooooooa!

Nice photos. Whew! Now THAT is a blog!

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5369
    • I love the BEA
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #131 on: February 25, 2010, 02:21:12 PM »
Nice photos.
QUOTED FOR TRUTH.

I think I am wiping my brow after seeing those previews.  Wow.  Just.  Wow!

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #132 on: February 25, 2010, 02:24:32 PM »
Wow, your cleavage is as long as your arms. Amazing.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #133 on: February 25, 2010, 03:14:53 PM »
Don't know if you guys know, but- I've finally started my NWS blog where the preview pics for my released sets will be =)

"Just another WordPress weblog"...NOT! This is much more than "just another" blog...because of quality of the content. Phew!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

AnoreiCollins

  • A Cup
  • 153
  • 40NN and 100% NATURAL
    • Anorei Collins' Official website =)
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #134 on: February 26, 2010, 02:04:40 AM »
"Just another WordPress weblog"...NOT! This is much more than "just another" blog...because of quality of the content. Phew!
I'm working on changing the layout still, just wanted to get it up so I could start sharing the goodies! ^_^ lol