*

BluePeep

  • D Cup
  • 250
Strep.....Its bad
« on: September 22, 2009, 02:46:13 PM »
Recently Peep Master and I were with two other couples (were swingers) and I got eaten out, alot. Well needless to say I had an overstimulated clitoral shaft, and two small dots, they looked like acne, and popped like acne. I now currently have many spots. All large and puss filled......And the inside of my vagina feels like a throat with strep would. I can't walk well either (the spots rubbing), and find it hard to **82** without my legs spread open. I now am getting slightly better, and my clitoral shaft is no longer swollen. It stayed swollen longer then usual because the illness.

FYI: Lidocane gel helps the sweling go down , and of course numbs it.

The doctor says its strep, or stayph, the same thing. I'm on antibiotics now, but I want to post this as a warning:

1. If you have strep don't eat a girl out
2. If you think you may have it, the same.
3. If a girl develops what looks like acne down there, don't pop it, it'll spread whatever it is. Go to a doctor immediately.
4. Always wash your hand after touching it. PeepMaster has spots all over his body now from it(Yes, it transferred to him)
5. Use Triple Antibiotic on the spots, its cleans them, keeps them from getting further infected, and plus, lubed rub when I walk is by far better the a dry rub.
6. Just try not to get it.
7. After wards, wash the bed sheets, or anything you may have sat on(the couch, ect) You don't want this once, most less multiple times.

Save the Boobies!

All Pictures Copyright BluePeep

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Strep.....Its bad
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 10:12:12 PM »
Jeez, what bad luck.  :( I had been wondering what happened to you and I hope you go through this soon enough. I only hope this never happens again.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Strep.....Its bad
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 09:23:22 PM »
I hope your doc is right, and it's strep (which, for all the pain, goes away) and not some herpes mixed in there. And the good news is that it gets better.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

BluePeep

  • D Cup
  • 250
Re: Strep.....Its bad
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 12:41:43 PM »
It's gone now! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can walk without immense amounts of pain!!!!!!! And I can have sex! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Save the Boobies!

All Pictures Copyright BluePeep

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Strep.....Its bad
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 08:37:54 PM »
It's gone now! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can walk without immense amounts of pain!!!!!!! And I can have sex! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Good news indeed.  I'm sure it was scary. In the Navy they use to show us films of veneral diseases and it was stomach turning seeing some of these poor people and what can happen during sex. Glad to see you back 100%.  :)