*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Anybody else had the swine flu?
« on: October 26, 2009, 09:12:58 AM »
I did. Almost finished. Sucked. But now I've been part of a pandemic, which I guess is something new. I feel closer to everyone in the world.

I hate that.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Anybody else had the swine flu?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 09:27:47 AM »
Well, good to know you are getting better. They say this H1N1 flu actually hurts the young much harder than us older folk. Kinda weird that. So far in Sin City we've had 6 deaths from it according to the fish wrappers. But this too shall pass and it will certaintily will not be like the spanish flu of 1918 which killed 50 million people worldwide. 

*

sbcwby21

  • A Cup
  • 70
  • Carmella = HOT
Re: Anybody else had the swine flu?
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 04:36:51 PM »
I had it here.  Took me about 10 days from start to finish.  Its a wierd one got up to 103.5 F  fever.  Sucked.  Just now getting through being stuffy......

*

mcgarp

  • F Cup
  • 1181
Re: Anybody else had the swine flu?
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 03:36:04 AM »
I'm on day 4 of this fun.  Thought I had kicked it cause I hadn't had a fever for a day without taking tylenol.  Now I'm back to 101 temp.  I hadn't had more than a cold (and cancer) in almost 15 years so I am not used to being sick.  It sure does suck.  I haven't felt too horrible, but know I'm sick.  I'm thinking only one or two more days, but who knows.  Really now, I'm just tired of laying on the couch, which if you knew me, is one of my favorite things!  Highest temp I got was only 101.7 so it could have been much worse.  
Also, in honor of my cousin who is a hog producer who's market has been hurt by all this, lets call it H1N1 not the swine flu, in actuality, pigs got it from humans!

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: Anybody else had the swine flu?
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 08:28:19 AM »
ran its course through my wife and I, our son still has it....seems its hitting the teens harder than us 50 somethings...

*

sidewalkpsycho

  • E Cup
  • 1396
Re: Anybody else had the swine flu?
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 07:38:06 AM »
I have it now.
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: Anybody else had the swine flu?
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 11:08:25 PM »
Chuck Norris infected the swine flu.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Anybody else had the swine flu?
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2009, 08:34:01 AM »
I got the vaccine a couple weeks ago, and I seem to be surviving.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Anybody else had the swine flu?
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2009, 03:30:09 PM »
Me and my Mom both got both the H1N1 and the standard flu shots.  Haven't gotten anything so far, not even a cold.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.