This is a sincere post.

Sex is nice. Breasts are nice. Really, really like breasts.

Last fall, though, as my life was coming entirely apart, a lot of you set the primary interests of these boards aside, and came to my aide with kind words and support.

I got through it, and then lurked, and then had trouble reactivating my account.

And y'know? Forget sex. As superficial as we can all be here, losing it for plastic tits (which, ahem, I adore), when it came right down to it, I felt honest affection and even love from you all for a perfect stranger, who was hurt and who needed help. You all helped -- a lot.

I had medical help, family help, help from friends. And help from you. I am astonished at how you all reached out. Life is looking much, much better.

Thank you.

onion_writer -- previously onionwriter.


*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: I had a nervous breakdown last fall, but thanks to you all I am back
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 08:19:35 PM »
Happy to hear you came through it OK!
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: I had a nervous breakdown last fall, but thanks to you all I am back
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 09:25:48 PM »
Good to know we helped out. We truly are not as shallow as we seem. We just go nuts for big tits, that's all.  :) Oh, I'm honestly NOT making light of your situation. I too have gone through rough patches on the road of life and humor is a coping mechanism. I'm not licensed or trained to help on something as complex as the human psyche. I can only give a helping hand or a simpathetic ear. Vaya con Dios.

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6946
Re: I had a nervous breakdown last fall, but thanks to you all I am back
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 10:16:43 PM »
The AR Brotherhood got your back G.
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

Re: I had a nervous breakdown last fall, but thanks to you all I am back
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 10:30:48 PM »
Thanks. Life is good. Like so many last fall I got hammered -- perhaps a little earlier than most, due to the collapse of newspapers and some magazines. You will note that our favorite humor publication closed two print editions last year, and MAD is really on the ropes. But onward and upward! My life would be perfect now if only I had regular and larger projects. And an F cup girlfriend. :)


*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: I had a nervous breakdown last fall, but thanks to you all I am back
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 07:21:44 AM »
OW, your contribution to the "35 Truths" thread is already repayment aplenty. ;D

Druul "has a crush on Tamron Hall" Empire

(PS: not to mention the Meredith Salenger appreciation thread.) ;)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 07:26:53 AM by DruulEmpire »

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: I had a nervous breakdown last fall, but thanks to you all I am back
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 08:35:58 AM »
And an F cup girlfriend. :)
I hoping for JJ myself.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs