*

SamV

  • My bra size? A 34H - H is for 'HUGE, you know!'
  • 2483
  • SaRenna Lee - the "Joan Holloway" prototype!
Re: The "Where the hell is that thread?" thread
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2023, 08:53:11 AM »
A question: In this thread Bookmarks are mentioned and I remember using them way back when I was still on the BEA forum. The thing is since returning, I can't recall how to bookmark something or how to access the things I bookmarked.  :-[

So assuming the forum still has bookmarks could someone please tell me how to use/access them.

======
Okay, just found TheZookie's post about bookmarks in an earlier post, so never mind. :-[ :'(   
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 09:01:36 AM by SamV »
** SaRenna's very own Beta Baby **
The only thing in life you have to earn is love; everything else you can steal.
{ Recently Returned from Internet Limbo! }

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: The "Where the hell is that thread?" thread
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2023, 07:33:42 PM »
Anyway, here's a shot of a famous location - but with all the eye pollution (signs and ads) removed.

Who wants to guess where it is?
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The "Where the hell is that thread?" thread
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2023, 01:32:22 AM »
Anyway, here's a shot of a famous location - but with all the eye pollution (signs and ads) removed.

Who wants to guess where it is?

Shouldn't this post be in the "Random" thread?

Answer: Times Square, midtown Manhattan, New York
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34113
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: The "Where the hell is that thread?" thread
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2023, 06:01:21 PM »
Anyway, here's a shot of a famous location - but with all the eye pollution (signs and ads) removed.

Who wants to guess where it is?

Shouldn't this post be in the "Random" thread?

Answer: Times Square, midtown Manhattan, New York


I think that there is a thread where people were posting pictures to guess the location of, but I forget what it's called.  I think rtpoe might have mistaken this thread for that one.

Ah, it was "Guess The Country".  https://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=9990417.0
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 06:04:00 PM by MaxBigfoot »

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: The "Where the hell is that thread?" thread
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2023, 08:48:44 PM »
I misread the extra "thread" in the topic line.

And it is indeed Times Square.

The original:
rtpoe

The ground is deep with fallen leaves and nuts of White and Red Oak, and of Beech, that line and fill the footprints and the ruts which all along the wooded pathway reach. First claim, of course, to chipmunk and to squirrel for bleak mid-Winter sustenance belongs, as all around old leaves descend and twirl about, through feathered autumn songs.
"Oakwise", Nut Gathering at Alban Eve

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: The "Where the hell is that thread?" thread
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2023, 11:54:10 PM »
In case you want to find it:

"Joke Thread MERGED"

A shame that I couldn't find that thread a few days ago, I had a great joke to share and because of the lack of the definite article in the thread's title ("The Joke Thread") I searched and searched and searched for it in vain.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Hark

  • A Cup
  • 904
Re: The "Where the hell is that thread?" thread
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2026, 07:14:36 PM »
Hi, where is the original 'pregnant morph request' thread?  There's another one, much newer, but that's not it.

Thanks.
Embrace the facts, uphold the truth.