*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #615 on: May 31, 2019, 09:11:55 PM »
As if to say: “Did I catch you looking at my chest?”

To which we would reply: “Absolutely!”

She looks a lot like Alaura Grey but without the dimples...and without three or so cupsizes.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #616 on: June 02, 2019, 01:29:30 PM »
Yum
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #617 on: June 09, 2019, 11:44:04 AM »
Still tasty
~Cris

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34082
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #618 on: June 09, 2019, 06:48:04 PM »
Still tasty

Unless a disaster happens, I think she'll be tasty for at least 20 more years.   :)

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #619 on: June 10, 2019, 10:31:13 PM »
Definitely
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #620 on: June 12, 2019, 01:59:01 PM »
Nice dress
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #621 on: June 17, 2019, 10:34:02 PM »
Serious artillery
~Cris

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34082
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #622 on: June 22, 2019, 05:38:16 PM »

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #623 on: June 22, 2019, 05:52:13 PM »
Damn, that necklace must bounce off her chest something seriously as she dances.
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #624 on: June 22, 2019, 09:58:12 PM »
^ What is that symbol on her forehead ? ??? Does it mean anything and if so, what ? I'm so out of fashion that I see many of todays young people do stuff and I'm usually flummoxed as to what, why, when, how and where they do or get the idea for whatever it means. ???

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #625 on: June 22, 2019, 11:59:12 PM »
^Dunno.  If it’s associated with the bar that she’s DJing in, it’s not their logo, which is a winged person riding a horse.  Mia has been wearing a lot of exotic make-up when she’s doing a gig, so I just assumed that it was along those lines.
~Cris

*

Kopy Kat

  • G Cup
  • 3478
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #626 on: June 23, 2019, 06:47:40 AM »
I know what it is....it's the Vonage logo.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #627 on: June 23, 2019, 07:03:50 AM »
Yep, I get it now: she’s renting her farhead for advertising!  :P
~Cris

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #628 on: June 24, 2019, 03:11:15 PM »
She'd get much more money if she rented out her chest for advertising.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Mia Zarring: Russian Pin-up Model MERGED
« Reply #629 on: June 24, 2019, 03:46:33 PM »
She'd get much more money if she rented out her chest for advertising.

Good point
~Cris