*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2010, 10:00:36 PM »
I love Denise and have gone back and forth with the various arguments about her.

Actually, a definitive analysis can be made of Denise...I've seen some of her sheerest garment photos, and her nipples appear to be almost to the side of her breasts, which I've always believed is the primary reason that she doesn't show them off--she fears they would appear too deformed, which I find hard to believe considering our community of boob lovers.

Anyway, what I derive from the supposition that Denise's nipples are so badly "misplaced", for lack of a better word, is the fact that if she had had surgery to be her size, she would most certainly have had her nipples resituated on her breasts, or she's got one helluva lawsuit against whichever surgeon botched her job so badly that she's afraid to show her nipples... ::)

So, it is what it is. I feel reasonably confident in my evaluations of most models I see to determine for myself whether I believe they are fake or real, and of course, since I am never wrong, I constantly seek to evangelize others who may not believe as I do... 8)

Q-"Note: that last paragraph was written in self-deprecation"-BE :P

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2010, 08:49:00 AM »
Actually, a definitive analysis can be made of Denise...I've seen some of her sheerest garment photos, and her nipples appear to be almost to the side of her breasts, which I've always believed is the primary reason that she doesn't show them off--she fears they would appear too deformed, which I find hard to believe considering our community of boob lovers.

Anyway, what I derive from the supposition that Denise's nipples are so badly "misplaced", for lack of a better word, is the fact that if she had had surgery to be her size, she would most certainly have had her nipples resituated on her breasts, or she's got one helluva lawsuit against whichever surgeon botched her job so badly that she's afraid to show her nipples... ::)

So, it is what it is. I feel reasonably confident in my evaluations of most models I see to determine for myself whether I believe they are fake or real, and of course, since I am never wrong, I constantly seek to evangelize others who may not believe as I do... 8)

Q-"Note: that last paragraph was written in self-deprecation"-BE :P

I've never had the impression that Denise doesn't do topless because her boobs are 'odd'...
There are several of her photo sets over the years that allow her nipples to be seen under
a transparent bra. 
As for nipple placement in general, I've always found it extremely odd that many, if not most, guys seem
to think there is a standard position for them to be...there isn't.  Anyone who has studied boobs as much as most of us here, should know this by simple observation.  Of course a guy can have a preference, but to say one type is normal and the other is not is pure fallacy.  Nipples placed to the side of the breast when seen from the front is a simple formula of size of boobs, size and shape of ribcage and the 'density' or firmness of the breast tissue.
I personally luv the look...what it says to me is that the boobs are larger than they should be for the size of the girl's chest.  Look at Darina, pornstar from Eastern Europe as an example of what I mean.  I've always found her boobs extremely sexy...I could give other examples.  Actually, I will: better known to us is Rachel Aldana...look at her photos from the front: her boobs are so large for her chest, they have no choice but to swell to the sides of her chest.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 08:53:39 AM by jayjay88 »
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2010, 10:54:51 AM »
Wow, I think I'm in love....
Life's a Beach...

*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2010, 12:25:57 AM »
yeah ive been lurking this thread for a minute.

add me to the list of those thoroughly impressed by this girl. 

just stunning. and then on top of that incredible boobies.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2010, 07:33:12 AM »
That's a pretty lady, you guys just keep adding to your already impressive arsenal.

What are the rest of her measurements, particularly her waist?


*

Rojo

  • A Cup
  • 94
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2010, 07:42:37 PM »
As far as we know, Jordan is natural and we stand by her on that 100% and we're not going to get into pointless debates over it. 

Strikes me as an odd sentence: "as far as we know" but "stand by her on that 100%" yet "not going to get into pointless debates".

It seem reasonable to take the pix, put them on the net and remain agnostic about the "naturalness" of the models.

OTOH, there's a big dollar motivation to assert that a model's natural when she's not.  Ms. Carver is a beautiful, fit woman with enormous breasts. But there are many more beautiful, fit women with enormous enhanced breasts than beautiful, fit women with enormous breasts from mother nature.  Like with jewelry, that difference is important.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #127 on: January 26, 2010, 07:53:39 PM »
Strikes me as an odd sentence: "as far as we know" but "stand by her on that 100%" yet "not going to get into pointless debates".


It's very simple: all we can go on our what our models say.  If a model says she is natural, then we take her at her word and stand by her on that.   We don't go around feeling them up or groping them or checking their medical records or interrogating them.  We also don't want fans coming back to us and accusing us of lying, when all we did was take a model at her word.

That's why it is all ultimately pointless: because unless we do get invasive with our questioning and investigations, there's no way to know for sure on anyone, so all we can do is what we currently do, i.e. take each gal at her word.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Rojo

  • A Cup
  • 94
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #128 on: January 26, 2010, 08:09:13 PM »

It's very simple: all we can go on our what our models say.  If a model says she is natural, then we take her at her word and stand by her on that.   We don't go around feeling them up or groping them or checking their medical records or interrogating them.  We also don't want fans coming back to us and accusing us of lying, when all we did was take a model at her word.

That's why it is all ultimately pointless: because unless we do get invasive with our questioning and investigations, there's no way to know for sure on anyone, so all we can do is what we currently do, i.e. take each gal at her word.

Ok.  Personally, I'd need more to "stand by 100%". 

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #129 on: January 26, 2010, 09:34:47 PM »
Ok.  Personally, I'd need more to "stand by 100%". 

And what would you suggest?
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #130 on: January 26, 2010, 09:52:14 PM »
I'm reading some of the posts here about wether she is augmentated or not and I'm thinking .... SO FUCKING WHAT !!! She is absolutely gorgeous and I can care less if it's due to genetics or surgeons. Can't we just stare at her and imagine if we could be so lucky to actually know her ? Heck, the chance to actually meet her by 99% of us remote, so why worry if she is real or Memorex ? I just look at her and I thank God that there are women out there that are so BEAutiful because the world definitely needs something good out there. Let's just enjoy the view and stop trying to ANALyze it and deconstruct it so much. My $0.02.

*

Rojo

  • A Cup
  • 94
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #131 on: January 26, 2010, 10:37:13 PM »
I'm reading some of the posts here about wether she is augmentated or not and I'm thinking .... SO FUCKING WHAT !!!

I think a lot of guys are coming from a good place here -- trying to be a gentleman by saying "she's still beautiful in my book".  Well, of course.  There are many gorgeous, augmented women.

But I don't understand those who say it makes no difference. Sure it may not in the few moments before you rip off your t-shirt and turn off the computer, but super-naturally endowed women capture my imagination in a way that no enhanced women can. 

*

Rojo

  • A Cup
  • 94
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #132 on: January 26, 2010, 10:42:11 PM »
And what would you suggest?

I don't know.  This would be the one part of your job I don't envy.  At the risk of using a crude analogy, can a vendor vouche for every claim of every product in their store?  Conversely, can they shun all responsibilty for the claims of the products in their store?  Can they advertise the claims without testing?  Truly, I don't know.

Having gone through all this, for now I'm agnostic about Jordan Carver's naturalness.  I have my doubts but hope I'm wrong. 

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2010, 12:19:00 AM »
I don't know.  This would be the one part of your job I don't envy.  At the risk of using a crude analogy, can a vendor vouche for every claim of every product in their store?  Conversely, can they shun all responsibilty for the claims of the products in their store?  Can they advertise the claims without testing?  Truly, I don't know.

Having gone through all this, for now I'm agnostic about Jordan Carver's naturalness.  I have my doubts but hope I'm wrong. 

I think you just answered your own question.  Since we rather like our models and are fond of them and want them to do well and want to work with them again, insisting that we grope test or check medical records is really not a good way to ensure any of that.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

Jubei

  • C Cup
  • 288
  • "The size of her breasts, it's not normal."
Re: Stunningly sexy new G-cup model coming to PinupFiles!
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2010, 01:52:48 AM »
WHO FUCKING CARES IF THEY'RE REAL OR FAKE?!? THEY'RE AMAZING AND THAT'S ALL THAT SHOULD MATTER!

If you care, pull the pine cone out of your butt and move on.
In the midst of a smoke bomb, Jubei could steal your bra and you wouldn't even notice. He'll also use his Chinese star to pick the lock, and steal your car.