*

stunning36hh

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 39
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2010, 10:12:28 PM »
Where is the fire extinguisher!  Uh-maze-ing!   :P  Is this even legal in this country? 

*

Night Lord

  • A Cup
  • 372
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2010, 11:00:26 PM »
Where is the fire extinguisher!  Uh-maze-ing!   :P  Is this even legal in this country? 

This picture (the one above) and the very first one are tied for my favorites.

*

Night Lord

  • A Cup
  • 372
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2010, 11:07:50 PM »
Here's a picture of her before implants. Apperantly she was a small D cup naturally.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 11:09:44 PM by Night Lord »

*

JimmyJones

  • A Cup
  • 69
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2010, 12:57:48 AM »
Thats a pretty impressive change. Its great how natural they look even at the size shes gone up to.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2010, 05:59:12 PM »
Good categories, well done! ;)


thanks, all in fun. but I kinda gravitate towards demwhopper class gals, Why?
I luvdemwhoppers, lol 8)
I'm walkin' here

*

Night Lord

  • A Cup
  • 372
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2010, 08:56:54 PM »
thanks, all in fun. but I kinda gravitate towards demwhopper class gals, Why?
I luvdemwhoppers, lol 8)

Call me crazy, but I think she qualifies.

*

Milkmaniac

  • E Cup
  • 288
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2010, 01:02:31 PM »
OK, maybe I'm stupid, but could someone please enlighten me on what "expanders" are? I've been here a long time, and never heard that term before. Thanks for helping to alleviate my ignorance, however slightly.  ???
To BE or not to BE; What was the question?

*

sidewalkpsycho

  • E Cup
  • 1396
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2010, 02:13:41 PM »
Basically they're implants that can be filled after the surgery, through a valve placed at the armpit.
When you're good, no one remembers.
When you're bad, no one forgets.

*

gmoney41

  • A Cup
  • 223
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2010, 03:01:45 PM »
those are some sweet tits! :D

*

JimmyJones

  • A Cup
  • 69
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2010, 05:45:44 PM »
No updates on this lovely lady?  :-[

*

Srywin

  • A Cup
  • 3
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2010, 02:40:10 PM »
Anyone have a link to the rar on the previous page? Megaupload says it is unavailable!

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2010, 04:10:15 PM »
Anyone have a link to the rar on the previous page? Megaupload says it is unavailable!

link worked just fine for me just now, I would try it again.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2010, 07:07:57 AM »
Wow just WOW!!!
I wonder why she went down from her 3800 to her 3400ish

*

AvireX

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 35
  • iLoveBoobs
    • Check out my big boobs uploads!
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2010, 04:49:41 PM »
Guys guys someone PM her site if she has one!

Avatar:SexxBooomB
Signature:Micky 36HH

*

tab132

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 19
Re: Extremely busty
« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2010, 12:50:05 AM »
Could someone pm me the site also?