*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Ouch
« on: May 14, 2010, 05:19:59 PM »
I'm in bed with a misaligned Sacroiliac. I'm told I will be out of commission for a bit, so wish me luck.

I will be taking it easy and will be watching TV and playing Wii and will be limiting my internet time.

Good news is the Vicodins are pretty awesome.

BE well folks.

Bob
Call me Bob.

Re: Ouch
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 07:43:15 PM »
Get well soon!

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Ouch
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 10:35:00 PM »
Look, I warned you that some of those positions in the Kama Sutra weren't real! I told you not to try them!

But Nooooooo! ;D
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Ouch
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 09:39:50 AM »
That bites.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

RandomX

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 5718
    • www.overflowingforum.com
Re: Ouch
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 11:17:22 AM »
I had back surgery 2 years back for a slipped/herniated disk on L5S1. Speaking as someone with severe back injury (I couldn't lift my leg and had to walk with a cane for a while before surgery!), I SO feel your pain.

Enjoy your drugs. Hope non-surgical methods get rid of it!

RandomX(Got a cool scar out of it though...I call it my second buttcrack. ;) )
100% real woman, with notarized documents and witnesses to back this claim up.

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Ouch
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 11:55:26 PM »
Sorry to hear that RAH.  I never visit this forum so I didn't realize something was wrong until I got your email.  Rest up.  I'll keep the Gene Splicer's plutonium stocked. 


*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34166
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Ouch
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 02:10:23 PM »
My sympathies, RAH.  I hope you're feeling better soon.  Enjoy your enforced vacation.   :D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Ouch
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 06:08:47 PM »
Nice of you to pose for that picture... wish my back could glow like that ;D :P

Here's to a speedy recovery ^^
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Ouch
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 08:39:59 PM »
Well I'm feeling better and have started to catch up with work.

Thanks for all the creative get well private messages (especially the offer of a boobie back massage). I'll probably be slow getting back to speed, but look fwd to getting busy again.

Mazeltov!

Jim
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 08:41:47 PM by ROUNDandHEAVY »
Call me Bob.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Ouch
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 12:06:50 AM »
glad you're recovering hun :)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Ouch
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 06:43:39 PM »
glad you're recovering hun :)

You probably know some recovering Huns, don't you?
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Ouch
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 09:42:35 AM »
You think I give my enemies the time to recover? ;)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Angelus

  • X Cup
  • 2931
Re: Ouch
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2010, 08:25:18 AM »
should I go ignite the reactor core for the splicer, boss?


*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Ouch
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 01:38:48 PM »
Engage!

Call me Bob.