*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 06:40:50 PM »
Gracias
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Hiram

  • Z Cup
  • 7646
  • I like big tits
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 02:19:37 PM »
Thank y`all for your input. I`m going fly to Cancun, Mexico next month and I plan to check into this.
Seriously dude - maybe you should try Europe.  Even with flights, it may not be too expensive.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 01:56:40 PM »
OH JOY! Found out an hour ago that I`ll have a tooth extracted next week. Hell, might as well have them all yanked out and save a shit ton of money. :P  >:( :(
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 08:08:02 PM »
OH JOY! Found out an hour ago that I`ll have a tooth extracted next week. Hell, might as well have them all yanked out and save a shit ton of money. :P  >:( :(

Geez goob, I thought you only had one tooth anyways.  ;) ;D

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 08:27:52 PM »
Geez goob, I thought you only had one tooth anyways.  ;) ;D
I call it Old Yeller. ;D
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 08:41:38 PM »
I call it Old Yeller. ;D
 


I cried when Ol' Yeller died. Will you cry when your ol' yeller dies ?   ;) ;D

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 08:56:28 PM »
I`ll scream for ice cream. :o
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 09:28:14 PM »
Make it french vanilla.

*

robclassact

  • P Cup
  • 1891
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 09:30:17 PM »


Forget the teeth or Mercedes. A real redneck with that kind of cash would be lusting for a Ford F-350 with a power stroke diesel, full size cab and chrome wheels.  ;) ;D

Fuck it, just spring for the helicopter.
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

*

Subgirlie

  • E Cup
  • 283
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2010, 11:55:06 PM »
This is a hot subject for me because I get pissed when I see people blowing money on cars, vacations, and God only knows what when they really need to take care of their health.  We only have one body and we need to treat it well.  First of all, from a health stand point, your dental health is important and it affects your entire body.  If you have an infection or disease in your mouth it poisons your entire body.  I believe the best investment you could ever make is in yourself.  I am not saying that you shouldn't get additional quotes from other doctors, but I do believe it is a worthwhile investment.

Second, I know this will boost your confidence, which will inevitably, improve other areas of your life.  If you feel good about how you look it over flows into everything else.  You will feel better inside and out.

Furthermore, your teeth form the first impression that definitely affects your chances of attracting the people you desire.  The most important characteristic for me is clean, nice teeth.  I can overlook many things, but teeth is not one of them.  Who doesn't want to kiss an attractive smile?

My opinion is invest wisely in yourself and get the smile you have always wanted!

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2010, 03:08:56 PM »
I know all of you have been sitting on pins and needles for this, ::) I have finalized my dental treatment plan.  Instead of the full "Hollywood" treatment, :-* I have chosen a practical restorative treatment that will cost about $7,000. I guess I`ll just have to think of some other way to spend that remaining $40,000. ;)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 03:19:39 PM by gOOber »
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

espy

  • G Cup
  • 2057
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2010, 03:20:55 PM »
Hope it works out well for you gOOber!

Somehow I just can't picture you without hollywood teeth, though...
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

*

TheBoobGuy

  • The Definitive Article
  • 1092
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2010, 06:28:20 PM »
Im happy with my teeth as they are, seeing as i know that they are going last several thousand years longer than the rest of me anyway :P
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

*

Subgirlie

  • E Cup
  • 283
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2010, 04:50:40 PM »
I know all of you have been sitting on pins and needles for this, ::) I have finalized my dental treatment plan.  Instead of the full "Hollywood" treatment, :-* I have chosen a practical restorative treatment that will cost about $7,000. I guess I`ll just have to think of some other way to spend that remaining $40,000. ;)

Congratulations!  I hope this helps your self esteem and makes you happy.  I don't think you can go wrong when you invest in improving yourself.

Hope you will show off the results.


*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2010, 06:58:33 PM »
I know all of you have been sitting on pins and needles for this, ::) I have finalized my dental treatment plan.  Instead of the full "Hollywood" treatment, :-* I have chosen a practical restorative treatment that will cost about $7,000. I guess I`ll just have to think of some other way to spend that remaining $40,000. ;)


It will cost $ 7,000 to do your one tooth !!??  :o Damn, I knew it was expensive but ... wow.  ???  Just kidding  ;) ;D. What to do with $ 40,000 ? Well, if you can, get a nice Silverado, Ram or F-150 like all true rednecks dream about ( None of that rice burner stuff though, real rednecks drive American ) and tear the boondocks down.  ;) ;D