*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2010, 07:33:18 PM »
You guys are something else. ;D
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2010, 09:03:47 AM »
gOOb, thanks for the picture. Around here when I open a picture with "kitty" in the filename, I'm never sure what I will get.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2010, 09:43:42 AM »
gOOb, thanks for the picture. Around here when I open a picture with "kitty" in the filename, I'm never sure what I will get.
I just don`t see you as being afraid of a little pussy. ;)
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: My $47,000 Dental Bill
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2010, 11:15:39 AM »
gOOb, I'm happy for your not-quite-so-expensive plan.  I generally concur with Subgirlie on the importance of this.  Just today I had root canal that stopped decay just a millimeter short of reaching my sinus cavity.  It's been good so far -- on my plan, the root canal was free, and I've put in three co-payments of $47 each to have three teeth yanked -- but it's going to be a long road ahead, I hope more or less done by a year from now.  And if I can go "Hollywood," I probably will.