notty

• Z Cup
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: boobs ahoy!
« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2010, 10:38:26 PM »
Is your hair a new color in your avatar, Notty? I seem to remember you as a blonde… ???

Q-"Looking above the neckline"-BE :D

EDIT: Are those also a hint of tight abs I see? :o

I dyed my hair red a couple months ago. I've always had reddish undertones, so I decided to go with it. As for the abs, they're under there somewhere. I'm working on them. It's difficult, though, since I'm not interested in changing my diet and/or running five miles a day. But, Zookie's pics and links in the six pack thread keep me motivated. It just might happen yet!
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2010, 10:52:16 PM »
As for the abs, they're under there somewhere. I'm working on them. It's difficult, though, since I'm not interested in changing my diet and/or running five miles a day. But, Zookie's pics and links in the six pack thread keep me motivated. It just might happen yet!

Personally, I think your waist looks fine.  It never ceases to amaze me how you ladies find all these flaws you supposedly have on your fine bodies. From what I see on your post operation photo, you ain't got anything to be ashamed about. It's always good to improve yourself, I guess, but you look fine. My $ 0.02.  :)

J25

• A Cup
« Reply #242 on: July 27, 2010, 09:25:43 AM »

Personally, I think your waist looks fine.  It never ceases to amaze me how you ladies find all these flaws you supposedly have on your fine bodies. From what I see on your post operation photo, you ain't got anything to be ashamed about. It's always good to improve yourself, I guess, but you look fine. My $ 0.02.  :)

I 2nd everything Solvegas just said.   
"Stay Busty, my friends."

notty

• Z Cup
« Reply #243 on: July 27, 2010, 12:49:34 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, fellas. Weight training is something I've wanted to do for a while now. I'd like to be somewhat more muscular.  However, I'm not interested in looking all rippled, veiny, and gross, and I make a solemn vow to never use a fake tanning product. ;)
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

BelShanar

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2010, 04:50:47 PM »
The only thing you need to do is what you want to do. I'll echo what everyone else has already said about you looking great. But I think that because you want it, weight training will make you happier too.

And thank you so very much for promising not to use a fake tanning product. Thats just not right.

TF22

• J Cup
« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2010, 07:14:20 PM »
Super awesome, you look great.

« Reply #246 on: July 28, 2010, 07:58:01 PM »
Picture time!

wow lovely!  how are they settling in?

notty

• Z Cup
« Reply #247 on: July 28, 2010, 09:04:06 PM »
Thank you, TF, Verboten!

They're settling well. The right implant is dropping faster than the left, but I hear that's not uncommon. Also, I've developed a few stretch marks, which is a bummer, but I knew it was possibility going from zero to 1000cc. If they don't fade by themselves in a couple months, I'll make them fade.  >:(

notty

• Z Cup
« Reply #248 on: July 28, 2010, 09:06:12 PM »
The only thing you need to do is what you want to do.

That's never been a issue for me.

The trick is getting other people to do what I want them to do. ;)

BelShanar

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #249 on: July 28, 2010, 09:13:18 PM »
I totally know what you mean.

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #250 on: July 30, 2010, 07:15:21 AM »
That's never been a issue for me.

The trick is getting other people to do what I want them to do. ;)

yeah I have that problem too, when do we chat again Notty? ;)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

Ladon

• A Cup
  • Thoroughly Enjoying Harmony's 1000cc H-cups
« Reply #251 on: July 30, 2010, 07:58:06 AM »
Very glad to hear that things went well!

I'm kinda afraid that Dr. Foster will retire long before we're able to get Harmony's done.  :'( 

Since you mentioned stretch marks, and by the way sorry to hear you got a few unwanted ones, I've noticed that Harmony has a ton of stretch marks on the sides of her breasts, but she says they've never been much larger than they are now, even when she was pregnant, and they're really not that large now.  Thankfully I don't mind them in the least. :)

You definitely fill that bra, I'm quite hoping you'll have some epic cleavage once things settle!  Projection, side-boob and cleavage are always fighting for the top spot on my favorites list :)

notty

• Z Cup
« Reply #252 on: July 30, 2010, 09:24:40 PM »
yeah I have that problem too, when do we chat again Notty? ;)

Anytime. When would you like?

notty

• Z Cup
« Reply #253 on: July 30, 2010, 09:33:39 PM »
Very glad to hear that things went well!

I'm kinda afraid that Dr. Foster will retire long before we're able to get Harmony's done.  :'( 

Since you mentioned stretch marks, and by the way sorry to hear you got a few unwanted ones, I've noticed that Harmony has a ton of stretch marks on the sides of her breasts, but she says they've never been much larger than they are now, even when she was pregnant, and they're really not that large now.  Thankfully I don't mind them in the least. :)

You definitely fill that bra, I'm quite hoping you'll have some epic cleavage once things settle!  Projection, side-boob and cleavage are always fighting for the top spot on my favorites list :)

Retire? I take it you're on an extended time frame, then?

I don't mind stretch marks as long as they're white or silvery, but mine haven't reached that point yet. I opted for Mod+ implants, since I wanted a larger diameter for my big ol' ribcage, so projection is decent, not great. If I ever upgrade, I'll definitely opt for some crazily overfilled implants that stick wayyy out there. As for cleavage, I have about an inch between my boobs, so the best I can hope for is tight shirt and/or bra cleavage. Still rockin the side boob though. I don't think that will be going away!

BelShanar

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #254 on: July 31, 2010, 10:26:38 AM »
Also, I've developed a few stretch marks, which is a bummer, but I knew it was possibility going from zero to 1000cc. If they don't fade by themselves in a couple months, I'll make them fade.  >:(

I'll have to fire up the ol' laboratory to find a way to make them go away. I am very unhappy to hear of this development. But from what it sounds like you are saying, they aren't bad, and should be relatively easy to deal with.

There should be nothing but happiness here!