*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #345 on: April 11, 2011, 11:14:03 AM »
 ;D
Call me Bob.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #346 on: April 11, 2011, 05:33:52 PM »
ho damn, you put a lot of work into that one :D
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #347 on: April 11, 2011, 07:05:44 PM »
yup ;D
Call me Bob.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #348 on: April 11, 2011, 07:15:57 PM »
*hug*
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #350 on: April 11, 2011, 08:29:30 PM »
I hope **08** rules don't count for puppies
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #351 on: April 11, 2011, 09:19:52 PM »
I hope **08** rules don't count for puppies

I just noticed the puppy. I was transfixed by your smiling face.  :)

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #352 on: April 12, 2011, 11:13:47 AM »
Bravo, Bob!
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #353 on: April 12, 2011, 07:25:51 PM »
man that pic is bad... the puppy is ubercute though XD
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #354 on: April 13, 2011, 08:20:36 AM »
...And why didn't you tell us you were one of the mutants in "Total Recall"?   I mean, it's obvious from the pic that you have _three_ sweater puppies. ;D
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #355 on: April 13, 2011, 09:25:20 AM »
...And why didn't you tell us you were one of the mutants in "Total Recall"?   I mean, it's obvious from the pic that you have _three_ sweater puppies. ;D

badumtish
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

YamatoChan

  • A Cup
  • 145
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #356 on: April 16, 2011, 12:43:21 PM »
Inue :D

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #357 on: April 18, 2011, 03:17:58 PM »
That inue is the cuteness made puppy...awww  :'(
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #358 on: April 29, 2011, 08:12:46 AM »
inviting ;D
Call me Bob.

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #359 on: April 30, 2011, 04:26:40 AM »
Too inviting- now I've got nose-prints and drool all over my monitor.
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.