*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #390 on: May 16, 2011, 09:41:04 AM »
the sad part (or cool part for you guys) is that they're probably that big now :P


 :o  Jesus H Christ ....  :o

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #391 on: May 16, 2011, 09:52:25 AM »
the sad part (or cool part for you guys) is that they're probably that big now :P
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #392 on: May 17, 2011, 06:04:23 AM »
I see a few of you cuties found me on FB :)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

MrLucky

  • A Cup
  • 62
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #393 on: May 17, 2011, 10:59:16 AM »
I hate FB, but atlest you're hot ;)

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #394 on: May 17, 2011, 12:30:55 PM »
I see a few of you cuties found me on FB :)

I remember when you had less than 10 friends .. and I was one of them ...

-Munch "those were the days" Wolf

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9604
  • King of the Avatars
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #395 on: May 17, 2011, 06:31:49 PM »
the sad part (or cool part for you guys) is that they're probably that big now :P

?!!!!

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #396 on: May 23, 2011, 01:10:33 PM »
 :-X
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #397 on: May 23, 2011, 01:34:57 PM »
 ::)  Let me give you a tilt.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #398 on: May 23, 2011, 10:54:19 PM »
:-X


I will probably sound dumb for asking but here it goes. Shara, is that body in the picture a representation of your true look right now or is it all a morph ? If that body really is  the one you have then you are truly amazing.  :o :)

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #399 on: May 24, 2011, 03:25:34 AM »
and this is why I never post cleavagey shots :P
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #400 on: May 24, 2011, 10:33:50 AM »
I also have a lighter version and the 15 mb original of this if any of the morphers need it
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #401 on: May 24, 2011, 11:55:46 AM »
now THAT is a kick ass picture of you, VERY good ;D!
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #402 on: May 24, 2011, 09:15:08 PM »
I also have a lighter version and the 15 mb original of this if any of the morphers need it


This photo is why Shara is so admired here. Shara is really pretty but most of all its her intelligence, grace and good nature which makes her so awesome. She also has great breasts !  ;D ( Sorry, sometimes my shallowness bursts through. )  ;) ;D

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #403 on: May 30, 2011, 03:04:57 AM »
the morphers have given up on me :(
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: in the words of Elliot (scrubs)
« Reply #404 on: May 30, 2011, 06:44:23 AM »
the morphers have given up on me :(

I'm sure they'll be around when they're done picking their jaws up off the floor and cleaning the drool up. :)
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.